SnickerDoodles
    SnickerDoodles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dngf can you give me a loan

For about 700 points. Have already paid off 3 loans this week within 24 hours one for 500 points.. Thanks.

dngf
    Update your status
    dngf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 85308

I could, but:
    you borrowed 24 points from Thad in Feb paid in June.
    Borrowed 11 for 16 took months.
    Paid NuNo 7.39 per day on average, but paid at once the 170 on the 23rd day of the loan.
    your 120 betpoints loan, 200 betpoints loan and 500 betpoints loan you paid in one day.

So the problem is you have no history of being able to pay 12 per day for one day let alone 10. So that is why stash says you need to be in the 200 to 400 range, you have paid your last three loans well, but a loan to you is a loan that is a bet on you will win because history indicates you will not pay until you do.

I see you have 1K in poker points at the moment, I assume that is post rollover, I watched you go back and forth with EZ for a while, so I would like to, but it still seems kind of risky.

You need to try some of these new guys that do less due diligence, jjcuny, cheme, scabman, hydro, etc.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

I see where dngf is coming from here. Saw the same thing he did at the poker tables. You go on a bad run and this could get ugly...