Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR PRO looking for a 2000 betpoints loan

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

nm retracted

-stash
    Last edited by secretstash; 06-14-12 at 10:11 PM.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

So here are the messages you sent promising to pay back a measley 50 bucks if I would help you out. Its been a long time and you still havent paid me back. Whats the hold up now? I dont need the 50 its just the principle of the thing. You went out of your way to ask me for cash to bet with and I helped a stranger out. What a STIFF. You can pay back points it seems but just cant handle yourself with cash.

Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK

Originally Posted by TheAntFather

Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK
    OK man the 50 has been transferred. Good luck.

Originally Posted by TheAntFather
    Thanks Bet, I won't let you down. My 5dimes account is:

5D1918525

Thanks, I'll have 60 to you by Wednesday.

I havent heard from you since I loaned you the 50. Whats going on?

Hi, I havn't forgot about you. I cashed my check today from my job and will deposit some money on my 5dimes account and shoot you the $50.

I lost most the money you gave me..lol. Except I still have a 25 team parlay going for $10..if it hits it'll pay me $2,000. I'm only half way there though. Don't worry dude, I'm not gonna jip you for $50. I believe in karma.

Reply to Private Message Forward

Quick Reply

secretstash

considering the above can get u both banned ^

i would recommend not doing financial transactions between posters again.

and because of this my loan offer is not on table anymore due to possibilities of being banned.

gl guys

-stash

BET THE HOOK

I even told you I didnt want 60 just the 50 I loaned you. I wasnt looking to make a profit. Just wanted to help a guy when he was down. You asked me for the money because you saw I hit a big longshot at 5Dimes. Remember that thread? So you said you believe in karma. You will get yours for sure because what goes around comes around.

BET THE HOOK

I didnt loan it to make a profit. I declined when he offered to pay back 60 on the 50. I just wanted to help him out. He had the balls to ask a stranger for a loan so why not. I posted a longsho play I hit like 65 to win 1200 or something like that and he PM'd me asking for a loan til Weds so I helped out. I dont even want the money. It just pissed me off that he was here asking for a betpoints loan when he is a STIFF.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

What are you talking about you goof? Look at your transaction history on your account?? This was paid off last month you mooch??

I pay off all my loans. If you used your brain and knew how to look at your account the right way, you would see it in your account 3 weeks ago. 50? Are you serious? I know this is alot of money to you, so I'm shocked you didn't notice it in your account? Anyways, I will no longer do business with you in the future. Please do not PM me in the future.

Furthermore, everyone on here knows I'm a standup guy and I pay off every single loan. Thanks, Anthony.

BET THE HOOK

I dont see it in my acct history. Either your a liar or I am blind. I tried to help you out. If you paid it back why not tell me its paid when you did it? I let you know when I transferred it to you. I sure dont see it but I will call 5Dimes and see if they can shed a little light.

BET THE HOOK

OK so I see where I sent it to you. I see my payouts,my cash back,and all my wagers but I do not see this transaction. I will chalk it up as a loss and never help a stranger again. And dont worry about me sending you any messages. If you remember correctly and as all the evidencs shows,you came to me asking for a loan. I never knew you existed. Its not the $50 its the principle of the matter. Thats why I was nice enough to tell you I didnt want the $10 interest you offered. If you can show me a transaction number where you paid it back I will publicly apologize to you. I cant find it and 5Dimes customer service doesnt see it. I called to ask for help looking for it to give you the benefit of the doubt.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

You have got to be the biggest idiot on here. It's a 100% fact I payed you back your 50, this was 3 weeks ago, a week after you gave it to me. I sent you 5 messages confirming loan was payed off, you never replied that the loan was in fact payed off. I figured everything was square since you never replied back.

But, now all this time later you come into one of my threads for no reason to cry about 50 that I absolutely paid you back on. I don't know what your problem is, but you should not do business with anyone in the future. You are very dishonest and untrustworthy. I don't know what your trying to do here, but it's not working on me.

Furthermore, you don't have to give me any benefit of the doubt or try using whatever tatics your using. I know I'm an honest guy and people on this forum know that and know I pay off my loans. You can ask anybody that, your just one of those people I shouldn't have ran into. I thought you were a good guy. I guess I was wrong, we all make mistakes. Have a good one. Thanks, Anthony.

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

secretstash

i have no idea bout money transactions.. but theantfather has been standup and pays his debts on betpoints loans.. so i will say i believe he wouldnt lie about this.. but yes u guys shouldnt do these types of transactions with other posters for these reasons and problems ur experiencing.

-stash

BET THE HOOK

So post those messages you sent me. I posted the only one I got in this thread. Or better yet just copy and the paste the transfer from your 5Dimes account and I will kiss your a$$ in public and give you time to get anybody there you want to see it. 5Dimes says it was sent to you but never returned. I have been through my acct history several times. Its not there. At this point you can have the 50 bucks. I piss more than that away on nothing. And as far as being a standup and truthful guy I have also paid back over a hundred points loans here too. I am currently paying dgnf back a 2000 betpoints loan myself. I have probably paid back more loans early than you have ever had.
    There is no need to get in a pissing match over 50 bucks. I loaned it to you which I have proved. You didnt pay it back or you would simply post the transaction number. You cant because it doesnt exist. There were no pm's sent to me about it either. Post even one of those. They do not exist either. i WILL PAY YOU ANOTHER 50 if you can show anything that proves you paid the 50 back. So save a little face and make an extra 50 bucks and show any proof at all. If its true it will take you 5 minutes to show it. I cant find it and 5Dimes cant find it so it didnt happen. Maybe you really thought you sent it. Im not mad really and now Ive offered you another 50 to put your money where your mouth is.

BET THE HOOK

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    i have no idea bout money transactions.. but theantfather has been standup and pays his debts on betpoints loans.. so i will say i believe he wouldnt lie about this.. but yes u guys shouldnt do these types of transactions with other posters for these reasons and problems ur experiencing.

-stash
    I have paid back more points loans early than I can count ranging from 20 to 2000 over the last couple years. That proves nothing about either one of us. Now I have offered another 50 bucks for any proof at all of this payback that doesnt exist. 5Dimes says it never happened and I know it never happened. At this point I dont even want it. Clearly he needs it more than I to carry on this big song and dance. And if you need another 50 I will give it to you for coming clean and telling the truth or proving that you sent the other 50. Now I have put my money where my mouth is so Anthony do the same brother.

BET THE HOOK

Just as I expected. Nothing. Because you can prove what never happened. Its ok though. I am done with this issue now. I just wasnt gonna let you make it look like I wanted to be paid back twice. I only wanted it the first time. And had you asked I would have just forgave the debt because it wasnt a big deal. I am an honest good man that did a nice thing for another player that I never met before. And in return I got stiffed and you tried to make me look like I was lying about being paid back.

If you stop and think about it things must be pretty bad to have to ask a perfect stranger for such a small amount as 50 bucks. You can get that anywhere,roll your loose coins,donate plasma,or even hit a buddy up for 50 bucks. Of all people a perfect stranger. All your other avenues must have already been exhausted for you to seek me out for it. My offer still stands though. If you can prove it was paid I will give you an additional 50 and a public apology as well. Otherwise I am now done with this petty issue.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Sorry dude for not getting back sooner. I do have a life and family to tend to on the weekends. I do not need your forgiveness. I paid you back 3 weeks ago and sent you 5 messages to confirm the loan was payed off. You never replied, I figured everything was all good as it should be. I make sure I pay back all my loans and I'm shocked you now tell me 3 weeks later you didn't get it? Did you lose bigtime at 5dimes and now are trying to extort money from me? It sure fking seems like that.

You are not an honest guy, no matter how much you say it. I payed you your little 50 bucks back and I'm 100% positive about that. I'm known around here to pay back my loans. I have 3 or 4 loaners on SBR and they all can tell you I'm 100% in paying back loans. Yes, please post prove that you loaned me 50, which I'm not denying and I'll post proof that I payed it back. It shows the transaction on 5dimes as 3 small words, "In house reup". So you can post it on here all you want and even alter the words if your planning on that as well. All I know is that is shows I sent out 50 back to you. Yes, so please post the proof.

Again, you must have lost a ton at 5dimes for you to try and shame me to give you more money. 50 is nothing to me, I get loans all the time and pay them back. I keep my personal living money to myself to pay my bills which I'm set for 5 months in advance. I keep my gambling money seperate online and never mix my online gambling money with my living expense money. If I needed to pay back a huge loan worth 5K I would dive into my personal money. So, for you to come on here and try to tarnish my reputation with I didn't pay back 50 is a joke. Karma will come back and get you, and you are the one that begs for change, not me bud.

BET THE HOOK

So who even has to ask a total stranger for such a small amount as 50 bucks? You can donate plasma or even pawn your watch for 50 bucks. It seems I am doing good and you not so great. So put your money where your mouth is and post the transaction where you sent it back. 5Dimes says it never happened and I say it never happened. And there are no messages from you in my inbox saying anything about it. I keep everything. So just post a little proof and save face. How bout I post the chat log from 5Dimes that says you never paid it back. Its OK brother. You can have the 50 and if you can prove you sent it back(which isnt possible) I will give you another 50. And nobody cares that you pay back betpoints. I pay those back too. Real money is a whole different game. Real men handle their business. It is clear you dont make much money gambling or you never would have asked me for a 50 spot. Just copy and paste anything at all. Be a stand up guy and show everybody that you paid it back. I will pay you another 50 to do so. If you post the PM's and the 5Dimes transfer I will give you 50 for each. You cant because it never happened. Tony at 5dimes would be able to see it if it happened and there is no proof. Chat with him and he will tell you the same. So now I have offered you 100 bucks to prove yourself right and me wrong. It will take just seconds to cut and paste it man. Be a man or a mouse. Its up to you. I would take the 100 and prove me a liar if I were you. The problem is you cant because you never paid it back.

BET THE HOOK

So I am sending Tony an email with this attached and when he replies I will post his reply. He hates a liar and a stiff no matter what the amount. We all know he is a straight shooter. They already said you never paid it back so Im sure he will have the same answer. Unless you sent it to an account other than mine. Is that a possibility? Probably not.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Dude, call Tony, the national guard, the marines, the president. I don't give one fk what you do. The fact is I paid you already and I'm not sending you a penny more. Show all the proof you want, which I still havn't seen any from you? Your threats mean nothing to me. I don't care if you and Tony are half brothers. Fk you and your money, you need it for lawyers for all the scams you try and pull. I'll give you 100 to shut the fk up already. You sound worse than my whiny bi*ch of a wife. Get my drift, fk off loser.
    Points Awarded:

BET THE HOOK gave TheAntFather 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BET THE HOOK

Your antics have classic Stiff written. Just post the transaction number where you sent it back. You cant. 5Dimes says to just forget about the small 50 because the guy didnt pay it and probably wont. I already knew that though. If somebody said I didnt pay a debt I would post proof that I did. At least if I COULD. Its cool bro. Enjoy the 50 bucks. I donate more than that to hospice weekly.
    Bottom line is that youre a degenerate gambler that has no money to play so you had to borrow a small 50 in hopes of winning something. So instead you resort to gambling with points in hopes of cashing in for free plays because you got no $$$$$. Donate plasma and get another 50 that way. Actually I am gonna send you another 50 because you carried this charade out as long as you did. Gonna send you a few betpoints too so maybe you can get you a free play or something. I have no problem helping the needy.
    Points Awarded:

TheAntFather gave BET THE HOOK 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

It's obvious here that The Ant Father is a stiff. Does not post any evidence that he paid Hook, reckons he sent 5 msgs, bullshit.
    You should be banned.

BET THE HOOK

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    It's obvious here that The Ant Father is a stiff. Does not post any evidence that he paid Hook, reckons he sent 5 msgs, bullshit.
    You should be banned.
    Brother I am glad I am not the only person that can clearly see it. He should just post the damn transaction number or even one of the 5 messages he sent me. He cant because he never sent the money back and he never sent me any message other than the one asking for the cash and another promising to pay me after I asked about the money 2 days after it was supposed to be sent. At that time he said he would be paid in a few days and send it then. I posted all those and their is no dispute that I sent the 50 to him. I just wish the guy would be a man and say he messed up. I dont want it back at this point. He has a problem and needs help. I even offered another 50 to him to post anything that shows he is not a liar. And I sent the guy some betpoints for all his effort keeping up this song and dance. Look yourself in the mirror and be a man and admit you made a boo boo and you can save a little face man. These guys are not gonna stop lending you points because you Stiffed me 50 bucks. Just do the right thing.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    Your antics have classic Stiff written. Just post the transaction number where you sent it back. You cant. 5Dimes says to just forget about the small 50 because the guy didnt pay it and probably wont. I already knew that though. If somebody said I didnt pay a debt I would post proof that I did. At least if I COULD. Its cool bro. Enjoy the 50 bucks. I donate more than that to hospice weekly.
    Bottom line is that youre a degenerate gambler that has no money to play so you had to borrow a small 50 in hopes of winning something. So instead you resort to gambling with points in hopes of cashing in for free plays because you got no $$$$$. Donate plasma and get another 50 that way. Actually I am gonna send you another 50 because you carried this charade out as long as you did. Gonna send you a few betpoints too so maybe you can get you a free play or something. I have no problem helping the needy.
    I've got news for you buddy. 5dimes doesn't show any account # or ID # on transactions done between players? If it did, you would show the proof that you actually sent me 50? Which you can't show any proof. Also, I'm not denying you loaned me 50. Obviously 50 is alot to you, no matter how much you say it isn't. I pride myself in paying back all my loans in time and I have many people on here that can back me on that. I payed you back 3 weeks ago on time as I always pay back my loans. Now, all this time later, you come in here telling me I didn't pay you and making up stories. You must off lost your a** off to come in here and try your cheap shenanigans to extort money from people.

Your not getting another red cent from. I would kick your a** if I saw you on the street fkin pu**y. Furthermore, I don't need any points from you, those are pennies on the dollar and I get them for free from my Poker winnings on this website you pansie. Your a joke dude, my reputation on here is 100%. I would not ruin it for anybody and especially not a measly 50. So go fk yourself loser.
    Last edited by TheAntFather; 06-23-12 at 04:53 AM.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    You should be banned.
    Dude, fk you and everything you stand for. You can't even afford to be a PRO. So don't talk bi*ch. You have no idea what's going on here or else you would be typing something about betthehook with your chubby little fingers. Now, GDIAGF.

BET THE HOOK

I know man. We have heard it all over and over. You didnt send shit nor did you send any 5 messages telling me you sent the money back. I looked at your photos on your page ant that explained alot. Keep the 50 man and if you need another 50 let me know. I got you. I donate to stuff daily.
    Trust me I win more money gambling than I make working. I own 2 corporations and 14 houses. You wanna compare net worth you little piss ant? One day you will learn a little something about integrity. Something you didnt learn in the Texas prison system. The Godfather would pay his debts so you chose the right you piss ant.
    I sent all this nonsense you are carrying on over to Bill Dozier. I am sure he will see you never sent 5 messages saying you sent my money back. I never got anything but the messages asking for money and the messages saying you wouldnt stiff me. If you were a real man it would burn you up to know you owed somebody a small 50 bucks and had to carry on a big song and dance because you cant pay it back.
    If you need it bro I really will give you some money. My businesses donate more than this to the homeless and to Hospice weekly.

secretstash

Guys just drop it.. deal with it in email or something.. this isnt for the boards or for sbr pms.

i think what u are BOTH forgetting is there is NO FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS allowed or PERSONAL INFO exchanged between posters.. imo drop this dispute with eachother on the boards or in pms.. it could get u both banned.

just an fyi

-stash

BET THE HOOK

Thanks Stash. I already PM'd Bill Dozier and confessed that I gave a poster 50 via transfer at 5Dimes because he sent me private messages asking for it. I also told Bill that I didnt know at the time it wasnt allowed and that I didnt do it for personal gain because I declined to be paid interest. Just tried to help a guy that shafted me and thats OK. Its not the money at all. Its the song and dance he is carrying on when he knows he never sent back a dime. I am sure Bill will look at my message history and see that he solicited me and that he is lying about sending me 5 messages when he sent it back. I dont want the money at all. I just hate a liar more than anything in this world.

Stash you are a pretty respected poster here as am I so dont take this wrong when I say it but if people dont want to read it they dont have to click on this thread.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

tommygun

Ant Father or whatever your name is? I have nothing but the facts here, and the facts are you are a lying piece of shit, nothing more.
    It's $50 you fat ****, get over yourself.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Go eat a d*ck you worthless hobo. Show all the facts you want. The fact is I payed back this loan and your douche friend tried to scam me again after the loan was payed. Now run along and save your pennies so you can become a PRO one day you fat piece of shi*.

tommygun

post proof antfather or your story is BS, pro has nothing to do with this story pal.
    Go get your fat ass gringo girlfriend to get you another plate of nachos.