ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

triple, paid 50 yesterday, last week and its 80 percent paid off, now shut the penetrate up you dumb ignorant nobody.

I ran over 50 contests and everyones been paid but 1 that didnt follow any of the rules.

Most people take years to pay off cc loans,why should sbr be any diff

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    triple, paid 50 yesterday, last week and its 80 percent paid off, now shut the penetrate up you dumb ignorant nobody.

I ran over 50 contests and everyones been paid but 1 that didnt follow any of the rules.

Most people take years to pay off cc loans,why should sbr be any diff
    Yes, I saw you paid off 50...1 week after it was bumped, and well after your last 'guaranteed' deadline of end of 2012. Congrats on running contests, but gambling away points that aren't yours is wrong 100% of the time, not just 98%.

CC companies dont mind slow pays because they receive consideration (interest) on the borrowed money related to the length of borrowing as detailed in the cardholder agreement. In your case, not only did you fail to make minimum payments as required (12/day), but you're not paying any extra interest. And lets not forget acting like a 4 tear old and threatening not to pay because you didn't like being called out on it.

Any more questions?

And sorry to clutter up the loan thread yisman, but I don't think it'll be used for any payback anyways

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

bump hes back yis.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heh

First 123