secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Ok man.. Sounds fair.

-stash

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

I do believe that I would of received the funds wanted without offering the extra but I really do appreciate it and want to show that appreciation besides needing the challenge. For a while now I have consider SBR my primary poker site going into 2012. Since black friday my poker life has turn upside down and besides cake network gold cards tourneys I really have nothing left to play. Poker will be huge here in the coming months and one thing that I have is the time to play. I don't like to be second fiddle and will do my best to stay with the top ones. This past year I played the first month then stop before restarting in the third or forth month for a special that I could not resist and since then poker here has gotten nothing but better.

Points are funny and they can cost one sleep and that is the last thing that I want. Be assured that your points are safe and will multiply.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow this thing is getting huge, hope all goes well, good luck guys.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

what was the special?

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I am telling you guys, this clown is gonna roll on this. I have a bad feeling about this guy.

ThaddeusB
    ThaddeusB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135661

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Long shot that anyone will receive 150% but I will try very had to make it happen. Everyone is assured of 35% april 1st with points invested being returned as soon as possible. I have no need to keep over few hundred on hand and will be making payments as I can. It is going to cost me 300 points for charity event.

Would like to see at least another 8K come my way to where as I can purchase another $500 in Walmart gift cards but up to 14K wanted. I am not scared of 50K goal. Rudy's capable of doing so in week.
    no1here, I have sent you the 3000 points under the agreed upon terms. Good luck and Merry Christmas!

Thaddeus
    Points Awarded:

no1here gave ThaddeusB 500 SBR Point(s) for this post.

no1here gave ThaddeusB 4000 SBR Point(s) for this post.

no1here gave ThaddeusB 1500 SBR Point(s) for this post.

no1here gave ThaddeusB 500 SBR Point(s) for this post.

no1here gave ThaddeusB 600 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    I am telling you guys, this clown is gonna roll on this. I have a bad feeling about this guy.
    ROFL the town fool calls someone a clown?!?! No one who would help here cares what a dumbass like you thinks!

BTW, how's your poker going Frizzy? Still lieing to your buddies for free stakes and losing every single time?

no1here

gonna give you share of all my points up to 150% back instead of 50%

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    what was the special?

no1here

need another 550 then will close this down and immediately start the repayment process. 10620 for gift card purchase and 300 for charity poker event needed leaving me short roughly 550.

Leaving house in 20 minutes and would like to place order before I leave if someone could send me at least the 200.

I cannot say thanks enough as xmas for the kids is sure to be great. I am very excited with very high expectations for poker in 2012 and invite you guys to trail me. Good luck at the felt.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave no1here 200 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional

Sent you the 200 to make the purchase now.

But I need someone else to send that 200 back to me as I need it myself this week for a purchase.
    Points Awarded:

no1here gave Optional 245 SBR Point(s) for this post.

no1here

Thanks very much Optional.

Still needing the 500 or but need 200 of it sent to Optional. Thanks guys!
    Points Awarded:

Cookie Monster gave no1here 500 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

Points sent, many more available. I do not understand if you want that I send extra 200 to Optional (making it 700), or you will send them from the 500 just received. Your call.
    Points Awarded:

no1here gave Cookie Monster 650 SBR Point(s) for this post.

no1here gave Cookie Monster 500 SBR Point(s) for this post.

no1here gave Cookie Monster 350 SBR Point(s) for this post.

no1here

Thanks alot CookieMonster, I'll send. Long time no contact, good to hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Points sent, many more available. I do not understand if you want that I send extra 200 to Optional (making it 700), or you will send them from the 500 just received. Your call.

no1here

OK guys send no more funds. Really amazing that this could even happen. God Bless SBR and all of you and yours.

I have been very happy today feeling the honor, trust, and friendship that you guys shown me here. Hopefully the bash will be in Vegas this year and some of us can meet.

I will be sending points as I acquire them and do my best to get alot back for each of you. Hopefully come April 1st you all will be paid back and surely those will be that are not wanting or willing to extend the time period.

Stash got you covered for Feb 1st.

Thanks again all!

If I pull this off in time I want a trophy!

secretstash

OK guys send no more funds. Really amazing that this could even happen. God Bless SBR and all of you and yours. I have been very happy today feeling the honor, trust, and friendship that you guys shown me here. Hopefully the bash will be in Vegas this year and some of us can meet. I will be sending points as I acquire them and do my best to get alot back for each of you. Hopefully come April 1st you all will be paid back and surely those will be that are not wanting or willing to extend the time period. Stash got you covered for Feb 1st. Thanks again all! If I pull this off in time I want a trophy!
    gl buddy and have a merry christmas :cheer:

-stash

Optional

Thanks for the transfer. Not sure if you sent extra as a tip for the 200 (not needed) or to start payback btw.

Merry Xmas mate. Have fun with the grand kids.

frizzelli

This is gonna end badly I am calling it right now, got respect for most of the lenders in this thread except the broke dyck clown Optional but I am telling you this is gonna go down as the biggest scam in SBR history. I dont usually talk out about this stuff I have on 2 other occasions with Carseller and VegasInsider and I was correct both times. No1here is a clown

Optional

I really hope your wrong. Because if it does turn to shit I can live with losing the points, but not so sure I could put up with your crowing about it Frizzy.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Order #13796
    Purchaser no1here

Total Cost 10620 points

Items Ordered:

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I really hope your wrong. Because if it does turn to shit I can live with losing the points, but not so sure I could put up with your crowing about it Frizzy.
    Optional you are the laughing stock of this forum, you are an idiot aussie or british clown that everyone laughs at. You are a fukkin troll so go back to your pathetic existence in your POS country and fuk off. thanks

Optional

LOL.. it's like taunting a retarded monkey. All he can do is pull shit out of his ass and spray it about.

But you are funny when you get really mad at least.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happy new year!

secretstash

Received 1000/ ty no1here and gl this week

-stash

Optional

Thanks for the 200 No1

Such good timing too!!

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Hey I thought I was first in line!
    Points Awarded:

RudyRuetigger gave yisman 100 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

2 years ago I donated a bunch of points to the charities in the SBR store. Last year I guess I slipped to only 1.

This thread made me realize how stupidly I use my points as a lottery. I am more interested in helping people at SBR. I am sure you don't NEED help but I hope it is ok to send 100 to yisman on your behalf as a gift to help pay the loan off. I realize its not much, but I am pretty slim right now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash, and ThaddeusB

Optional

That was nice Rudy

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i might have an "aggressive" posting style at times and i hate when shit happens at the poker tables etiquette wise, but for the most part I care about SBR and the people here

ThaddeusB

Good start on the payback no1here, and nice gesture Rudy.

no1here

You have got to know that I appreciate you jumping out front with your loan way before most. The thing is that my agreement with Stash says he has to be paid by Feb 1st where-as everybody else's due date is March 1st. I will not pay Stash interest before all have received initial investment back. I also wanted to get the two llittle loans out of the way but they too will have to wait for their interest.

You are assured 2500 in interest and if I make it into ryder cup could be more as promised. Gonna be real hard to get it all to you on time but still hopeful.

I will check with you on your need before sending out anymore points. Sorry to have upset you.

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Hey I thought I was first in line!

no1here

Nothing seems to be going right but diffently still going. Currently on track to at least get your points back to you with interest coming later if need be. Saying that, there still is a long time to go and I fully expect 2 or 3 big runs. I will not push this staying within my comfort zone. I can assure all will be content when this challenge is over.

A couple misses would be being booted from charity event as not on time and a LSU win would of been nice. Weather was fantastic last week and I was forced to do chores instead of playing ring games. Also I had assumed that these tourneys would be play all you want and turn out to be one a day. Bottom line is that I am way behind but still intend on being in Ryder cup finals. I did have a first today and have paid back 1500.

Xmas went great but not what I wanted as wife took control of gift cards. Having friends showing trust made for a wonderful Christmas, first in a long time.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

ThaddeusB

No worries no1here, you are doing fine in my book.

no1here

What do you want to do here Stash? I can borrow the points needed if need be or continue paying as I can. Thanks again for the loan.

I have 2735 total points now good enough for second maybe in Ryder Cup and have 600 from today needing rollover.

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    I kinda want the pts back by Feb 1st.. store prices will be increasing after superbowl so im gonna make some purchases. If u can guarantee me the pts back by then, i would do upto 5k. id prolly do 8% upfront interest and adding 2% interest on balance on loan each week.(rounded to nearest pt) (if this goes past Feb 1st midnight EST) then I would expect back 3% added per week of the balance as interest. (this gives more incentive to pay me off in full before superbowl obviously ) example would be - 5000 loan = 5400 starting balance. 2% a week interest added every sunday.. so next sunday it would be 5400+108(2%) = 5508.. week after 5508+110= 5618.. and so on.. if u paid off say 3400 of the original 5400 leaving balance at 2000, then interest added on a sunday would be 40pts(2%).. its all relative to the remaining balance. --- this goes to 3% interest per week added if we go past Feb 1st with payment in full. let me know bud. -stash

secretstash

What do you want to do here Stash? I can borrow the points needed if need be or continue paying as I can. Thanks again for the loan. I have 2735 total points now good enough for second maybe in Ryder Cup and have 600 from today needing rollover.
    I am not gonna buy anything in the store by superbowl anyway.. i owe a large pt debt myself.. just pay me out in ur plans ..of just paying the investors a hopeful percentage that u originally stated... no rush any more bud to meet my deadline because I am not making a purchase any time soon.. no need to get a loan to do it.. u are doing fine at ur payback and at poker so nice job

-stash

First 123 Last