Originally posted on 03/26/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
Oh I have options.

1. Go ballistic, giving SBR no choice but to ban me, and come back fresh, better than ever.
2. Go into silent stiff mode...SBR doesn't mess with silent stiffs.
3. Get out of negative and pay every point I get to yisman...and still be over 9-10K in debt when pro-status expires.

One thing that is NOT an option...is renewal of pro membership with $200 out of my pocket.
1. Coming back fresh wouldn't last for long, would be pretty obvious whose ghost you were...very few people are that terrible at blackjack, poker AND honoring their debts.

2. Silence would be preferable to the garbage you're spewing constantly, and since you're already a stiff not much of a change on that part.

3. You've proven you don't have the discipline for this one, but it's what a man of any integrity would do (if they somehow found themselves in such a ****** up situation).

You've got $425 worth of point debt but won't pony up $200 in cash to help make good on it...shows just how seriously you take this debt. If you don't care enough about the 12k you've run up so far to make good on it, how do you expect yis or anyone to believe that you'll care more about additional amounts borrowed?

Despite your chilidsh efforts, don't think for a second your effort to make this someone else's fault will work...the only one to blame here is you