wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11316

SBR, can we have a contest with 1000 pts entry?

SBR Admins, there are some people with a lot of points. Can we have a contest with a 1000 points entry and higher gift prize?
    Last edited by wombat; 12-19-23 at 04:23 PM.

DonnieBrasco23
    DonnieBrasco23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    SBR Admins, there are some people with a lot of points. Can we have a contest with a 1000 points entry and higher prize?
    Curious to know as a new member what exactly can we do with these points we get everyday ?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

horse left the barn for the College Bowls WB. But maybe an NFL Playoff contest can be arranged? Pick all side and totals from every playoff game. see what goes down?

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieBrasco23 View Post
    Curious to know as a new member what exactly can we do with these points we get everyday ?
    right now save them go Pro once you reach 1500 then you can join contests that are rated PRO Only. Good luck.

DonnieBrasco23

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    right now save them go Pro once you reach 1500 then you can join contests that are rated PRO Only. Good luck.
    Thank you

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO

There used to be a store where we can purchase items with the points but that has gone away. Nowadays you can only use them to enter contests. We need a contest with higher points entry otherwise it would be useless for the members that accrued all these points through the years.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    horse left the barn for the College Bowls WB. But maybe an NFL Playoff contest can be arranged? Pick all side and totals from every playoff game. see what goes down?
    NFL playoff contest sounds good

DonnieBrasco23

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    There used to be a store where we can purchase items with the points but that has gone away. Nowadays you can only use them to enter contests. We need a contest with higher points entry otherwise it would be useless for the members that accrued all these points through the years.
    Do you know why they took that away ? Seems like a great idea to help build a community as they collect their affiliate money long term. There's gotta be enough money to go around to make things interesting I would think and give back to their members. I mean it's there lost money anyway right.

Easy-Rider 66

Do you know why they took that away ? Seems like a great idea to help build a community as they collect their affiliate money long term. There's gotta be enough money to go around to make things interesting I would think and give back to their members. I mean it's there lost money anyway right.
    the move to a legal USA Landscape changed the business Model IMO. The old owners sold the shop to the new SBR whom promotes a USA Legal wagering. SBR is still a generous company offering cash prizes and gift cards. Not like in the past but still something to play for IMO.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave Easy-Rider 66 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The contest prizes are lower now due to the business plan. The old owners were making money from players losses so there was more cash to fund contests and stock the store. Get on with the times boys.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave pavyracer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 882

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The contest prizes are lower now due to the business plan. The old owners were making money from players losses so there was more cash to fund contests and stock the store. Get on with the times boys.
    The old owners buried and burned the players and many followed them to be burned again. This is fact. Basically the old SBR was a collection of double agents who fed the posters/players losers and ghost accounts and who also had phantom contests where guess who mostly won? Phantoms!

mjsuax13

Who was the last person to cash out for Bitcoin in the old store? The Phantom Menace himself, JJ GOLD. Coincidence or a planned FU?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Who was the last person to cash out for Bitcoin in the old store? The Phantom Menace himself, JJ GOLD. Coincidence or a planned FU?
    Oh yes I uncovered the scheme with jjfraud. As soon as I saw him cash out his points I knew the end was near as insider trading is what precipitates a market or business crash.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave pavyracer 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Oh yes I uncovered the scheme with jjfraud. As soon as I saw him cash out his points I knew the end was near as insider trading is what precipitates a market or business crash.
    You were on it! We should lock him up!

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 184

What about sbr poker