frank russo jr
    frank russo jr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

what happened to SBR CLASSIC ??

what happened to SBR CLASSIC ???

Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4826

I second this, I hope sbrodds classic is not gone. If so I really have no reason to check odds here as the new one is garbage. I mean, they already took away offshore odds which definitely already makes me come here less...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

A totally new version is coming.

I am told it will have a lot more info than you have seen before.

Brewcity

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    A totally new version is coming.

I am told it will have a lot more info than you have seen before.
    Will we get offshore odds instead of the garbage 3 American books? Also can you request they at least keep classic sbrodds as an option? Thanks opti

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Brewcity View Post

Will we get offshore odds instead of the garbage 3 American books? Also can you request they at least keep classic sbrodds as an option? Thanks opti
    No. Only mainstream licensed books.

And I have told new owners a few times that rolling back to a classic interface would be a very popular move. Honestly dont think it will happen though.

Brewcity

No. Only mainstream licensed books.

And I have told new owners a few times that rolling back to a classic interface would be a very popular move. Honestly dont think it will happen though.
    Well that's crappy. Really hope that the new one will be somewhat decent, but I'm not going to hold my breath. And very disappointed that all were gonna get to see is the crummy American books instead of the sharp books..pinny, 5d, bookmaker...etc.

Optional

Well that's crappy. Really hope that the new one will be somewhat decent, but I'm not going to hold my breath. And very disappointed that all were gonna get to see is the crummy American books instead of the sharp books..pinny, 5d, bookmaker...etc.
    I think Pinnacle will be included if we have an odds feed for them.

5Dimes has a mainstream license so could end up on there too.

Brewcity

I think Pinnacle will be included if we have an odds feed for them.

5Dimes has a mainstream license so could end up on there too.
    Well if that happens with 5d and pinny that would be better than the American book odds. I know there's slim to no way 5d will ever be allowed in the us, but have you heard anything from them? They seemed so confident that they would get in, when they left the US. But I'm sure most of us think there's no way...just curious if you heard anything new from them...

Optional

Well if that happens with 5d and pinny that would be better than the American book odds. I know there's slim to no way 5d will ever be allowed in the us, but have you heard anything from them? They seemed so confident that they would get in, when they left the US. But I'm sure most of us think there's no way...just curious if you heard anything new from them...
    Have not spoken to anyone there. But I do think their Isle of Man license is enough to get them into the mainstream.

Maybe as a backend odds provider for other books.