Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

trivia reset yet again

same thing last several times, click the button, nothing happens, it says didn't react in time....

would appreciate a reset, thanks....

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

The same thing happened to me last week and again today

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Me too today. Hit the answer button and nothing happened.

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Guys. reset sent. Good luck!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hey guys, just in case - try to stop repeatedly clicking the button right off the bat. That’s usually what sets it off. Just click once when you’re asked to play. Honestly I don’t think I’ve ever had to have a reset since discovering that years ago

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Hey guys, just in case - try to stop repeatedly clicking the button right off the bat. That’s usually what sets it off. Just click once when you’re asked to play. Honestly I don’t think I’ve ever had to have a reset since discovering that years ago
    last week was my fault as it did time out on me before I could hit begin. Today though I only hit the begin once and the time out came right up after I hit it. Anyway no big deal I wouldn't even had requested another if I hadn't seen Donk thread today

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51473

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Yes, same thing happened twice for me awhile back. Clicked on it, didn't think it went through so tried to click it again, and then it doesn't work. So yes when you click it once, don't click it again until you're totally certain it didn't go through. Ever since doing that, have not had that bug again.