Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15817

Has This Free Play Subject Been Addressed Already?

The Following Error Occurred:

The max odds for game in a FreePlay are: 500.

Any way to go back to the old amount if there was even one? With the limited betting menu, it would be nice. Can't use any of the FP cash on this weekend's NASCAR, for instance.

Thanks SBR for looking at this.
    Last edited by Microphone; 05-14-20 at 09:30 AM.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

I think Drew changed it. I never understood why. Did I miss a thread where a reason was given . For years and years the max had been +1000.

To any mods involved with the sbrbook -- would you please consider changing it back to the Pre-Drew limit .

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

+500 is already generous, I have seen real life books with +200 max for free plays. Besides, futures are not ideal for free plays anyway, they are mostly used for head-to-head sports with the exception of short-odds futures.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    +500 is already generous, I have seen real life books with +200 max for free plays. Besides, futures are not ideal for free plays anyway, they are mostly used for head-to-head sports with the exception of short-odds futures.
    Let me add that i am not involved with SBR Book and have no say in its policies, I am just explaining the logic.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24940

Thanks for the response LT. I had same question.

Seems as though you've had to pick up many of the jobs around here since the other guy was booted. That's probably the case with many of you (Spider, Genie, JJ, etc...). Keep up the good work.

Thanks.

hhsilver

to emphasize , I am not interested in futures or nascar , etc. Just football and hoops games , if they ever come back.

-- I don't understand the thing you say about "generous" . Certainly , +800s hit far less often than +300s and so on. And again , if +1000 was fine for years -- since the beginning of SBR book --- what was Drew's ( if it was Drew as I think) logic in suddenly being less "generous" when at the same time he was super "generous" with his contests .

Plus SBR, over the years, has been nothing but "generous" in providing all the opportunities for us to get points.
    +1000 to +500 as a fp max seems like a minor thing in the overall sbr business plan which features generously giving away stuff.

hhsilver

And speaking of "generous" -- I just got a 60pt fp from trivia by knowing that when a football player possesses then loses the ball , it's called a FUMBLE .

Thanks SBR !!!

And let me say that I DO appreciate all that SBR has done for us over the years and that my gripe about the fp odds is not a major concern - although I would like to see it go back to the pre-Drew +1000

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15817

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    And speaking of "generous" -- I just got a 60pt fp from trivia by knowing that when a football player possesses then loses the ball , it's called a FUMBLE .

Thanks SBR !!!

And let me say that I DO appreciate all that SBR has done for us over the years and that my gripe about the fp odds is not a major concern - although I would like to see it go back to the pre-Drew +1000

I do too. I was just asking, based on where we are with the lack of ability to wager on anything mainstream.