u TAke rams ml I take Vikings ml

first to respond takes bet

need to make an example outta someone here

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

Deal
    Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave birdman24 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Hey bud go pro it pays I've cashed out 640 $ in bitcoin so far been to Vegas on SBR dime. Just sayin

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Hey bud go pro it pays I've cashed out 640 $ in bitcoin so far been to Vegas on SBR dime. Just sayin
    Stop trolling guy.

Yes OP, go PRO though.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

before buying the bitcoin did u ship a few thousand points to the guy that sponsored u the 100 bux? just sayin

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Yup we partied it up in Vegas to bad you were not there pal. And remember pro is definately where it's at Kingdom . Good Luck

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Oh and most were contest wins pal straight Bitcoin bro. Thanks for checking in .
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 09-27-18 at 08:20 PM.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Yup we partied it up in Vegas to bad you were not there pal. And remember pro is definately where it's at Kingdom . Good Luck
    thanks. u seem happier as well. its done well for you. the prick isn't very good so i may have to. never dabbled in bitcoin but first time for everything.

jts1207

Harry you seem like a nice guy but telling people to go pro when in fact you did nothing to get there is pretty comical. Then bragging about your free trip, I'm sure you spent money. Ironic when when you are here constantly poor mouthing yourself. Rubs guys the wrong way. Hope you saved a hundo to renew.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CWD

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 250

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Harry you seem like a nice guy but telling people to go pro when in fact you did nothing to get there is pretty comical. Then bragging about your free trip, I'm sure you spent money. Ironic when when you are here constantly poor mouthing yourself. Rubs guys the wrong way. Hope you saved a hundo to renew.
    Maybe he mentioned it cus pts involved

i just use it it to get a friendly bet

anyhow it might lose

gonna b close

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Johnny you broke?

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 250

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Johnny you broke?
    Well I ain't rich

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10982

This is against the bylaws here
    Not an exchange site
    Permanent ban demanded

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    If you don't know the story then how can u judge. I'm not poor I earn decent money now .I have a thing called Trust with my wife
    See my wife doesn't trust sports gambling so because I love her I agreed to only deposit a 100.00 every year. Period I made a pact to her I wouldn't not spend another dime as we have been pinching pennies to put our kids thru college . So every year USCPhillyguy would give me shit about not being a pro so did a few others. Last year he fukking asked why ...why not go pro.. .I told him my story and said it's all good. I really don't give a rat's ass how you feel about how I am pro..and I find it kinda , that you keep track of my what to do's creepy. But whatever floats your boat..

And yeah I'm much better off this year Daughter got scholarship
    I was certified state Journeyman 65+hr
    And full yeah I'm starting to enjoy myself.

Maybe you should try it someday Jts
    Points Awarded:

ans61201 gave SEAHAWKHARRY 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Tough crowd tonight.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

If you don't know the story then how can u judge. I'm not poor I earn decent money now .I have a thing called Trust with my wife
    See my wife doesn't trust sports gambling so because I love her I agreed to only deposit a 100.00 every year. Period I made a path to her I wouldn't not spend another dime as we have been pinching pennies to put our kids thru college . So every year USCPhillyguy would give me shit about not being a pro so did a few others. Last year he fukking asked why ...why not go pro.. .I told him my story and said it's all good. I really don't give a rat's ass how you feel about how I am pro..and I find it kinda weird that you keep track of my what to do's creepy. But whatever floats your boat..

Congrats on the Journeyman 65+ and more importantly, congratulations to you and your daughter for her scholarship!
    Points Awarded:

SEAHAWKHARRY gave Ebumdude 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Yeah but fukk it I've been in the Service
    I work construction this ain't shit just keyboard warriors here

jts1207

See my wife doesn't trust sports gambling so because I love her I agreed to only deposit a 100.00 every year. Period I made a pact to her I wouldn't not spend another dime as we have been pinching pennies to put our kids thru college . So every year USCPhillyguy would give me shit about not being a pro so did a few others. Last year he fukking asked why ...why not go pro.. .I told him my story and said it's all good. I really don't give a rat's ass how you feel about how I am pro..and I find it kinda , that you keep track of my what to do's creepy. But whatever floats your boat..

Anyone who's posted here knows you are pro from a gofundme. So don't be busting balls. You're the last PRO here who should do that. You've posted many times about your money situation. Nothing new to anyone. $100 trust? C'mon man.

Moral of the story: Don't throw stones in glass houses.

Next time ask your wife for another $100 to renew and explain the benefits.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Seasquack
    You knew the chickens would come home to roost one day

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

As expected you are just a troll and will always be a troll so coming from you ..hohum.
    Good Luck man
    Peace

jts1207

As expected you are just a troll and will always be a troll so coming from you ..hohum.
    Good Luck man
    Peace
    I'm not the guy busting non pro balls when you've contributed 0 dollars. Nice try though.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Wasn't busting balls just reminding him as I found out it's a losing situation not being pro that's all. And There are no fukking rules in what or when I say whatever the fukk I want. Now you see where I stand go troll some other poster .

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Harry
    How many points did Shute send you over past 2weeks???

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

to be honest, the just sayin sounded like a little dig. and you admit pressure and bullying from usc is why you wanted pro so bad. so why dig at another guy is all i'm saying and i'm pretty sure jts means the same.

jts1207

Wasn't busting balls just reminding him as I found out it's a losing situation not being pro that's all. And There are no fukking rules in what or when I say whatever the fukk I want. Now you see where I stand go troll some other poster .
    So only rules for the charity PRO. Sounds legit. C'mon dude

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    to be honest, the just sayin sounded like a little dig. and you admit pressure and bullying from usc is why you wanted pro so bad. so why dig at another guy is all i'm saying and i'm pretty sure jts means the same.
    Dude where did it say bullying he just fukked with me..jesus christ you freakin people are like TMZ/CNN combined. Obviously I will apologize to the OP for digging at him as it isnt good to be pro ..wtf..come on as Pro we all have to try and have others join that's all I was trying to do. But responding on this thread has now wasted 30 mins of my life that I will never get back..that's -even.

jts1207

Dude where did it say bullying he just fukked with me..jesus christ you freakin people are like TMZ/CNN combined. Obviously I will apologize to the OP for digging at him as it isnt good to be pro ..wtf..come on as Pro we all have to try and have others join that's all I was trying to do. But responding on this thread has now wasted 30 mins of my life that I will never get back..that's -even.

Start him a gofundme.....worked for you.
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave jts1207 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.