Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Bad news donk, looks like chip is off the 'pay weekdays, play weekends' plan and back on the 'stiff' train...to the surprise of nobody, and just like he's done before. Guess the only thing left is to see what excuse he trots out. Maybe he'll indignantly restart payment and pretend like he'll live up to his word again for a week or so...who knows with this scammer

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Stiffing for s.b.r. Points is about as embarrassing and sad as u can get in life

good grief
    Until we compare stiffing betpoints to your embarrassing & sad life Charlie Brown.

Your pal,

Snoopy

Triple_D_Bet

Another week of non-payment...look at that, a chronic stiff back at it again. It's almost like it WAS a good idea to call his ass out as likely to resume stiffing

At least you got some points out of it donk...who knows, maybe when he gets called out again he'll 'turn over a new leaf' for a week or two and give you a few more.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

This guy tried to scam Thaddeus sports book by editing point bets after the fact. There was more stiff jobs as well. I even payed off one or two initially when I bought the he's actually a good guy routine.

Guy literally changed his screen name just to try and borrow/stiff again.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    This guy tried to scam Thaddeus sports book by editing point bets after the fact. There was more stiff jobs as well. I even payed off one or two initially when I bought the he's actually a good guy routine.

Guy literally changed his screen name just to try and borrow/stiff again.
    Yup, guy's a real piece of work....the changing his name to hide from his debts was bad, but his denial of it for so long when he was caught was a huge slap in the face to anyone who ever trusted him too. Would rather have been wrong about him in any of his numerous claims to be turning over a new leaf, but we've seen the pattern of stiffs too many times before to believe it

SportsAce
    SportsAce's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11400

Nothing worst than a stiff. ��

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

saw Pup nominating threads on the poker board.....

hadn't heard or seen him in a while..... keep winnin' pup, you had some momentum here before fallin' out of site for a while.....

get them doggies rollin'!!!!!

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    saw Pup nominating threads on the poker board.....

hadn't heard or seen him in a while..... keep winnin' pup, you had some momentum here before fallin' out of site for a while.....

get them doggies rollin'!!!!!

Sorry man, it's his MO...it looks like he only popped his head up here because he was trying to scam someone else out of points and wanted to pretend he was a victim of circumstances trying to do the right thing. He's done is too many times to think he's serious about it, so best you can do is wait until he tries to scam someone else, and maybe he'll send a few more your way before returning to stiffing

Auto Donk

159/450

(25 pt credit for that transfer on winning the "what is jj up to in this video" contest....)

only 291 to go!

bobbywaves

Donkey's a broke dikk who could really use that 291 pts.

If you decide to pay Chip, you can just ship that 291 to me....Donkey stiffed me 5k on a poker bet.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

It sure is pathetic to see how somethings never change. Wasn't Chip the kid who's sob story had something to do with his wife being a fat drunk, or was it his mom? I know it was something like that. Embarrassing as it was, it was odd to use the embarrassment of one's family as an excuse not to payback betpoints.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    It sure is pathetic to see how somethings never change. Wasn't Chip the kid who's sob story had something to do with his wife being a fat drunk, or was it his mom? I know it was something like that. Embarrassing as it was, it was odd to use the embarrassment of one's family as an excuse not to payback betpoints.
    Yes. And this is at least his second name doing so. Used to be borednaz or something similar and stiffed, sob stories and overall pathetic.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

saw him blow through somewhere 500 points this week at the poker tables.

even saw him tell donk that he was about ready to make payment. then the next day lost 3 buy ins.

Auto Donk

dammit pup..... show some discipline at twice over the next couple of weeks when you get your rollover done, and step away from the table....

you have the horrible habit of rollin it over and then aimlessly giving it all back over the next hour......

thanks in advance.....

Auto Donk

thanks for the recent payments, chipup.... 13-12-12 = 37

37/291 and counting! keep up the good work and good luck!

Auto Donk

bump for the Pup

Auto Donk

thanks for the payment, Pup!

61/291

Triple_D_Bet

Donk, you ever think that at some point, it's not worth coddling this scamming jackass so he eventually pays you back the handful of points he's owed for years? I know I hit that point somewhere around his 6th broken promise personally

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Donk, you ever think that at some point, it's not worth coddling this scamming jackass so he eventually pays you back the handful of points he's owed for years? I know I hit that point somewhere around his 6th broken promise personally
    Donkey's a broke dikk stiff, who will coddle Chip until he's paid in full.

You're a post up stealing thief, who got what he deserved.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

You calling someone broke is hilarious. You literally check off almost every box on the poor, white trash all-star checklist.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    You calling someone broke is hilarious.
    How so, when it was a factual statement?

Donkey always has 0 pts, constantly solicits loans. Fact.

What's "hilarious" is your gut being similar to 9 months pregnant.

Triple_D_Bet

How so, when it was a factual statement?

Donkey always has 0 pts, constantly solicits loans. Fact.

What's "hilarious" is your gut being similar to 9 months pregnant.
    DS: Bobbo, you're broke because you live in a ghetto, qualify for welfare, can't even afford non-subsidized internet and were caught exposing your flabby self online trying to attract a roommate.

Bobbo: Oh yeah? Well, Donk doesn't have any betpoints, so let's-ignore-me-being-broke! Oh, and ironically, let's ignore that what you said about me is a factual statement, while I hide behind my statement as factual

bobbywaves

Waves: What’s "hilarious" is DS gut being similar to 9 months pregnant.

Tripe: Oh yeah? DS gut has nothing on me, since I’m a pencil neck geek.

Triple_D_Bet

Waves: What’s "hilarious" is DS gut being similar to 9 months pregnant.

Tripe: Oh yeah? DS gut has nothing on me, since I’m a pencil neck geek.

Auto Donk

damn, I missed some good stuff on this thread since I last posted an update.....

keep it up, pup, keep it up!

thx for the 12 today!

73/291

Auto Donk

coming from the stupidest, stiffingest fukstick in sbr history, you got a lotta f'n gall to even come into this thread....

dumbass loses a bet on his own terms then stiffs downsouth (the bet winner) for 72,000 betpoints.....

at least I paid some of them off for your scamming ass.....

only one word describes you best: dikhead.....

nice , waves.....

you flappy small b-cup loser....
    Points Awarded:

Chipup gave Auto Donk 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    damn, I missed some good stuff on this thread since I last posted an update.....

keep it up, pup, keep it up!

thx for the 12 today!

73/291
    12 pt payment in the last 3 months? Why get sucked into Chip shit's web of stiff deceit? Like Trip D said, you're just coddling this scamming jackass in hopes of gett'in your points back. Have some balls man, like Trip does and stay on this Chip shit stiff puss until he pays you at least a 100 of the 291 he owes you. You'll be damn lucky to even get that.

Be glad there are posters like Trip who stay after fuk'in loser stiffs. Anybody who "loans" the lying identity fraud Bordanez/Chip shit any fuk'in points is just asking to get fuk over.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 05-01-18 at 09:51 PM.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    12 pt payment in the last 3 months? Why get sucked into Chip shit's web of stiff deceit? Like Trip D said, you're just coddling this scamming jackass in hopes of gett'in your points back. Have some balls man, like Trip does and stay on this Chip shit stiff puss until he pays you at least a 100 of the 291 he owes you. You'll be damn lucky to even get that.

Be glad there are posters like Trip who stay after fuk'in loser stiffs. Anybody who "loans" the lying identity fraud Bordanez/Chip shit any fuk'in points is just asking to get fuk over.
    173Pts of 291.. Done. Thanks Mike It makes me feel so good to both pay off donk and prove you wrong. Now crawl back into the maintenance closet behind the Golf Course Rudy Works at and go clean up BBWaves "service" stall.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    173Pts of 291.. Done. Thanks Mike It makes me feel so good to both pay off donk and prove you wrong. Now crawl back into the maintenance closet behind the Golf Course Rudy Works at and go clean up BBWaves "service" stall.

Wow, you might actually pay off a little puss debt. Make you feel good about yourself douche bag Donk bought up a few of your stiff loans you never fuk'in paid back to other lenders. Well aren't you special! Here's a happy face sticker. Only took you a year of Donk coddling your jerk wad scheming ass to get some of his points back.

Meanwhile, Triple D, A long time trusted lender here, who put his trust in you and seen fit to help your broke dik fuk ass acquire points, continues to inform us of what a piece of shit ripoff con you are. And all real lenders know it. You've really cemented you legacy here on the forum, sad fuk'in sob stories full of bullshit lies, changing screen names, phony identity Trip immediately busted you out on.

Sucks knowing not one of your schemes worked, huh, epic fail loser.

Chipup

Wow a whole work of fiction dedicated to me. Mike should I start worrying about getting ttwarrior like pms from you? Will I need a restraining order?

Man, I have to wonder if Triple Ds cauk isn't magical the way he has his followers swallow his shit whole. I'm not trying to get any loans, I'm not doing this for any reward. I don't give a fly n penetrate about a bunch of random men on the internet loving me. Unlike you.

Oh and Martyr TD, he didn't lend me points to help me or out of the goodness of his heart. He lent out of greed, pure greed. In his own words.

"You were always a risk. We all knew it. But you always earned so many points so fast that it was a risk we were willing to take".

And before we get 10 pages of the same rederict, no that's not a reason nor excuse not to pay him.

Auto Donk

very nice indeed pup!

that's how to do it!!!!!!!!!

KEEP POUNDING THE TABLES!!!!!!!!

173/291
    Points Awarded:

Chipup gave Auto Donk 107 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post

I always try to instill a positive attitude to help others accomplish things..... I know pup's story well, and rather than blast him, I've tried to encourage him.

We all make mistakes, and our's is a country where we give second chances.... Pup has acknowledged his mistakes, owned them, took responsibility for them, and has tried to make things right. I've given him that second chance for redemption whereas others torched him, spurned and ridiculed his efforts, and ultimately burned the bridge between him and themselves on the avenue toward any repayment.

But, again, in this country we like comebacks; we like second chances.... Look at bill and hiLIARy clinton.... together they've broken so many laws between them you lose count, but half of america still loves them.... she should've gone to prison for insider trading on cattle futures long before martha f'n stewart was a blip on the radar screen and the clinton body count was still in the low teens, maybe even single digits..... she mishandled more classified info than any of the last 20 military personnel sent to the brig for the same crime.... Vince Foster, Whitewater and the felonious mcdougals/clintons, etc, etc, etc..... the list is a long one.... but the bitch was forgiven to the extent she actually got to run for president.... Amazing....

there's a saying about using honey rather than vinegar to catch flies.... Pup and I go way back, I never bought any "bad loans" or debt, I actually bought the pup himself.... as part of that going south, pup negotiated a buy back of himself/his action.

that's what's being paid off here.....

thanks again for the effort pup!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-02-18 at 08:46 AM.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17036

shouldnt you have a positive attitude towards the clintons and try to help them accomplish their goals?

Chipup

280/291

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    shouldnt you have a positive attitude towards the clintons and try to help them accomplish their goals?
    if their goals weren't so f'd up, probably so.... that purple they wore the next morning after they lost in november was very symbolic of where their allegiance lies.....

she gets off eating women who've had their clits mutilated and dines with spirit cookers and pedophiles.... can't support that.....

First 123 Last