BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Does anyone want to volunteer?

To audit my record in the JayVegas thread and also grade Jay's wagers since he is refusing to do so? Jay is accusing me of "fudging" my record. He is also refusing to grade his wagers.

Any takers?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NO

Patrick too busy

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Someone probably would if you two hadn't turned that thread into a whiny incoherent bitchfest with a handful of plays scattered across 8 pages of middle school tantrums. BOL.
    Points Awarded:

kidcudi92 gave DrStale 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92, and Triple_D_Bet

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I would but I'm busy repairing wheelchairs...sorry patrick

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I wish I could, but I don't have the time, i'm polishing some whistles this evening

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I wish I could, but I don't have the time, i'm polishing some whistles this evening
    You're polishing a few things tonight but I doubt they are whistles. Keep trying.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

No one gives a shit about two guys in their 40's on a e-feud, dick-measuring contest aside from mods.

Have a good one.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    No one gives a shit about two guys in their 40's on a e-feud, dick-measuring contest aside from mods.

Have a good one.
    I'm in my 40's you uneducated piece of euro trash? You want to wager on this?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post

Have a good one.

I don't care all that much.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

If you'd done an SBR contest as Jay wanted to, or if you'd thought to make some detailed terms, it wouldn't be a problem. Who challenges someone else to a "loser stops posting" challenge and forgets to actually lay out the details? Apparently the kind of person who thinks he can be the arbiter of a contest while participating, and tries to call the contest off when people break the terms he makes up.

All that being said, I do think Jay should post an updated record though; if you're going to track it in a thread gotta try to make it somewhat clean. Whole thing is a trainwreck with Bateman probably freerolling, so best idea is probably just to call it off.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    If you'd done an SBR contest as Jay wanted to, or if you'd thought to make some detailed terms, it wouldn't be a problem. Who challenges someone else to a "loser stops posting" challenge and forgets to actually lay out the details? Apparently the kind of person who thinks he can be the arbiter of a contest while participating, and tries to call the contest off when people break the terms he makes up.

All that being said, I do think Jay should post an updated record though; if you're going to track it in a thread gotta try to make it somewhat clean. Whole thing is a trainwreck with Bateman probably freerolling, so best idea is probably just to call it off.
    Jay was SENT an SBR challenge but he was too stupid to figure it out. Yeah call it off after Jay is losing; makes sense to me. All of my plays are posted. Feel free to audit my record.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5081

They have this thing in called "My Contests".

Check it out and give it a try.

twitchy...I'm in my 40's also.

Welcome to the club!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I don't care all that much.
    That's NOT what Opti told me at the break table.

p.s. -- 'specially bout the dik measuring

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Jay was SENT an SBR challenge but he was too stupid to figure it out. Yeah call it off after Jay is losing; makes sense to me. All of my plays are posted. Feel free to audit my record.
    It's difficult to wade through all your nonsense to find any record that's what happened, and tough to take your word for it given your warped perspective on easily verified facts. Even if what you say is true, it doesn't make it any less crazy to throw together a contest with such sketchy details. It certainly doesn't make you sound any less petulant when you throw tantrums and post 5% plays, 95% crying about situations where you're wrong.

The whole thing is a trainwreck, predictably so it seems. I don't think anyone gives a shit about a record when you guys are less than 15% complete. As you already tried to call it off on account of Jay violating your made-up terms, I doubt Jay's going to lose much credibility being freerolled by a guy willing to ignore easily verifiable lines in order to try to disqualify a play.

But as I've said before, good luck with whatever you're trying to accomplish here...when you figure out what that is (and if it's something other than convincing us you're a child), be sure to let the rest of us know

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    It's difficult to wade through all your nonsense to find any record that's what happened
    It happened. I posted link and Bateman challenged JayVegas straight away.

Not sure why they didn't go through with it.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It happened. I posted link and Bateman challenged JayVegas straight away.

Not sure why they didn't go through with it.
    Thanks opti, I missed the beginning of this little blow-up

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14757

I asked several times to use SBR Contest format & twitche's refused.
    I set up a challenge for him & he wouldn't accept it. He insisted that we post our plays in a thread.
    I have a hard time taking a responsibility for the confusion in the thread. I feel I've been straight forward when dealing with his outlandish posts & unfounded accusations.
    Yes, the thread is a cluster fukk but, that's how Bat Man wants it to be.
    So, I'm simply complying while having a little fun with a predictably nonsensical dough-head.