747planes
    [Too Long]
    747planes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

Becoming Pro....

I am from canada but i am outside the country now and I will be for a while....because of this when i signed up with the SBR Book and try to make a deposit, its getting denied since my cards are from canada.

Is there any other way to become a pro. I heard about charitable donation but i don't see that option when i click become pro. How do i do it. Or can i just make the charity amount to sbr's paypal and then you guys can donate to whoever and make me pro?

SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 747planes View Post
    I am from canada but i am outside the country now and I will be for a while....because of this when i signed up with the SBR Book and try to make a deposit, its getting denied since my cards are from canada.

Is there any other way to become a pro. I heard about charitable donation but i don't see that option when i click become pro. How do i do it. Or can i just make the charity amount to sbr's paypal and then you guys can donate to whoever and make me pro?

Becoming Pro US Members can go pro via Charity Donations!

747planes
    [Too Long]

what about non us members? i am not from us.

SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 747planes View Post
    what about non us members? i am not from us.
    Try to read the link above

747planes
    [Too Long]

Can i just pay a fee to sbr and become pro. i cannot deposit to any books since i am not in my homeland!