playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Konck, it is up to me and you.

If you don't want to count Thursday picks, then that is fine. We can just count Sun/Monday as the rules state. Now that we are down to 2 players, it doesn't matter quite as much. We will have a winner by the last week of the season

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Lets just say with the rules stated sun/mon only

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I guess ill buy a subway sandwich and root for RG3P$LEFTNUTMOUL to win gl though PO!

playersonly69

OK we will stick with the original rules. Of course I still need to win tomorrow.

But I really like San Francisco tomorrow night. It is never easy

playersonly69

I wouldn't mind you winning this whole thing. Hell yisman ****** the whole group over by quitting and taking back his 100 points!

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

You never shut up, do you?

I didn't ^#%$ anyone over. The rules were changed after I joined.

How about you stop crying for the first time in your life?

playersonly69

The rules were NEVER changed! You can NEVER change your pick in a survivor pool that uses posting your picks.

But your integrity was worth 100 points and you cried and wanted to quit!!

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    The rules were NEVER changed! You can NEVER change your pick in a survivor pool that uses posting your picks.

But your integrity was worth 100 points and you cried and wanted to quit!!
    I didn't cry. You cried. The rules were changed. There was no rule against changing, which is why I posted my pick early, because I figured I could change later if I wanted, like every single other survivor pool I play in.

Ever since, you've been crying constantly, making five posts whining about me not being in it.

Listen, stupid, if you want to go head to head on something, quit crying and make a contest.

I'll be happy to donate the 100 to charity if you'll quit crying. I know you won't like that though, because you're a selfish POS who never gives anything to charity.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

playersonly69

I don't want the points going to charity, I want the points going to knock like they were supposed to go. But I am SURE that you wont do the right thing

yisman

I don't want the points going to charity, I want the points going to knock like they were supposed to go. But I am SURE that you wont do the right thing
    No, they weren't supposed to go to him. I'm not in the contest. I'm not donating points to you, after all the times you tried to scam me in the past.

I did do the right thing.

You're crying and lying as usual.

I'll hold a charity drive in your honor if someone can find me the St. Jude's item in the store.
    Last edited by yisman; 11-25-13 at 10:35 PM.

playersonly69

Keep scamming the contest yisman. You WERE In the contest until you tried to change your picks. Then you cried about not being allowed to do so. NO ONE else saw it the way that you did so you quit. Now knock decided to pay for your 100 point entry fee. What a man you are!

Even if I am wrong (which I am not), why not be a man and just send knock the 100 points. IT doesn't go to me at all. knock was already going to pay for your 100 points when you decided to quit. So the winner doesn't gain a thing by you doing the right thing and paying him the 100 points. But at least knock doesn't lose 100 points after you decided to quit AFTER THE GAMES had started!!! Is it worth 100 points this much?????

playersonly69

My pick for week 13 is

Carolina

yisman

Keep scamming the contest yisman. You WERE In the contest until you tried to change your picks. Then you cried about not being allowed to do so. NO ONE else saw it the way that you did so you quit. Now knock decided to pay for your 100 point entry fee. What a man you are!
    You're lying again. No one saw it your way. You're the only one crying and bitching about how you're so upset I'm not in the contest. That's because you're obsessed with me. Sad.

You're lucky I'm not in the contest because I might've won.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Figures Yisman is Biteme's assbuddy.
    fukkin flames.

Yisman you're a tool bro.
    PRetty fukkin obvious you can't change a pick. S

lol.
    Stain central.
    End of story.

GL next week guys.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 11-26-13 at 10:14 AM.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Benny... your post above reveals even more about you than the longstanding knowledge on SBR that you're a multi-layered asshole

Your "read" couldn't be anymore wrong, numbnuts (btw)... but, keep hitching your wagon to peeps like many-known-forum-renowned-scammer PO69 while I'll continue to call yisman a forum friend.

If ya took a poll on SBR for poster w/most integrity, yis could likely win but certainly place very high.

Now run along and you & konck start ticklin' eachother's balls in some thread like you two are so fond of doing

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Benny... your post above reveals even more about you than the longstanding knowledge on SBR that you're a multi-layered asshole

Your "read" couldn't be anymore wrong, numbnuts (btw)... but, keep hitching your wagon to peeps like many-known-forum-renowned-scammer PO69 while I'll continue to call yisman a forum friend.

If ya took a poll on SBR for poster w/most integrity, yis could likely win but certainly place very high.

Now run along and you & konck start ticklin' eachother's balls in some thread like you two are so fond of doing
    I don't know either of them. Don't care.
    He's obviously a dumbass.
    I also know you're the biggest lying ghost account on this forum. Konck already busted you lying. And here you are sukkin poles in a thread you do not belong in and were never involved in. Get off my nuts and find a new fascination.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    I also know you're the biggest lying ghost account on this forum. Konck already busted you lying. And here you are sukkin poles in a thread you do not belong in and were never involved in. Get off my nuts and find a new fascination.
    Just how fukkin STUPID are you?... ya sub-moron you. Don't answer, numbnuts... it's rhetorical.

I'm responding to YOU bringing up my name in this thread, you fukkin dunderhead.

I never would've posted if YOU weren't so still butthurt over my earlier BURIALS of you (and recently of your BF, konck) and you couldn't control yourself and invoked my name b/c I did nothing more than nominate a post.
    Who's fascinated with who? ...trust me, everyone can see the real dealio, Nancy.

And, oh yeah... another nice "read" on the ghost acct yadda yadda retard shit.
    Mensa won't be callin' lil Ben Ben anytime soon, gang, that's fer sure.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ***EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    This previous comment by me spoke to Benny's despicable Anti-Semitic remarks (toward yisman) that had to be edited, appropriately, by SBR admin. Benny showing his true character (no surprise, of course)***
    Last edited by BiTeMe UsAdOj; 11-26-13 at 11:09 AM. Reason: note SBR admin's editing of Benny's Anti-Semitic remarks

BennyBigNuts

Dude get off my cokkk. You wrote essays trying to suck me off and no one even reads them.
    Again, why are you even in this thread ya fukkin flame. You have 0 reason to be in here trying to slurp yismans balls nominating posts like a little homo. Keep jerking off your ass-buddy and crawl back into your irrelevant, non-posting hole on this forum. Stick to scamming betpoints and stay in your lane bitch.
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 11-26-13 at 06:17 PM.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Yisman and PO listen past history forget the 100. Look I like survivor pools and this was a learning curve. I got to see some of the problem you have in this thing. Next year I plan to do a huge one at the start of the season maybe 10-20 players for 500 pts I think that would be great. So it's worth 100 for me to learn really its no big deal. I mean this week was my first losing sunday in eight weeks I even lost around 2k in pts plus I get hammered in the race book a lot but it saves me money from going to the track ....the 100 meaningless. GL PO it's me and you know for the 1k Ill probably pick Sunday around the dead line i like to watch the money on sundays. But for sure we wont have the same sides as you took a team I used already

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj

Benny when you quote that ass clown then I have to read it so please don't do that any more even if your going to ebattle the worm. Guys a loser he lied got his dik stuck in a lie now he has to admit he is a lair or employee (the second being more likely) anyways he can write books and rage all he want unless you quote it it means nothing to me because I wont see it. One thing I will promise you is if I do go to another bash (which were good) and the ass clown comes up and says who is he is....just stand there and watch while i knock 3 of his teeth out no waiting. I will hand him a bib to clean up afterwards and hand him a pencil and paper so he can write another book (because the fuk wont be able to talk hahhahahhahah)
    BiTeMe UsAdOj SBR MVP

This message is hidden because BiTeMe UsAdOj is on your ignore list.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Ah, Benny... listen you Billy Bibbit clone while I type real slllllllowly so you might comprehend (doubtful, but let's try): I only posted in this thread responding to YOU. That is why I'm "here".

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings so badly previously that my simple post nomination raised your estrogen levels so high you couldn't control yourself and you had to react; next time maybe I'll drop a PM warning ya beforehand to take your Midol???

Oh well... next time I nominate a post causing you to wet your panties, just do what you usually do to calm down (it will save you future embarrassment): Make some chamomile tea, eat your chocolates and pop in your "Bridget Jones's Diary" DVD.

Oh, and konck... weren't you the guy threatening to hunt me down? Oh yep... that was you.

What the hell happened?... did ya find out the A-Team couldn't help ya? Mr. T just laugh in your face?

Have ya tried pleading your case to the NCIS crew? Mark Harmon seems pretty sharp...

Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 75 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Israeli girl on that show, just to add my .02
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Ra77er 150 Betpoint(s) for this post.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

BiTeMe UsAdOjSBR MVP

View Post
    Remove user from ignore listI like this even betterThe ass clown cant keep from writing another book after thisI gain so much by having his useless post on Ignore

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    I gain so much by having his useless post on Ignore
    Oh yeah, suuurrrrre kocker... everyone sees just how much you 'ignore' me.
    You respond EVERY... FUKKIN... TIME. ("But really, no really guys, I'm not kiddin... I'm ignoring him!!! )

You really think peeps don't notice this?... you really think peeps don't know that you're reading EVERY... FUKKIN... WORD... I... WRITE?

Face the facts here, kocker: I *own* you & your BF Benny's brain (what little there is to own, natch).
    PROOF?: Well, lots of examples over the last few weeks but no need to look any further than this thread... where I sent Benny on TILT by simply nominating a post.

You two think about me ALL... THE... TIME. It's obvious. (and beyond creepy).
    You've flexed your e-muscles routinely -- to try and save face -- and went so far as saying you wanted to hunt me down and find me. Do you even realize how that makes YOU look?... you weak-minded lil pansy you. (ah, don't answer, dummy).

So... being I never would even have posted in this thread if not for your BF wetting his panties and inviting me in (along with his revealing his despicable low-life scumbag character w/ his Anti-Semitic remarks that got Admin removed and no doubt infracted)... well. I'm HERE now ... so let's get rockin' & rollin!!!

Let's start with an oldie but goodie:

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

BiTeMe UsAdOjSBR MVP

View PostNice post I didntget to read again write another book worm

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Nice post I didntget to read again write another book worm
    And let's keep rockin' & rollin!!! This one by "special request":

konckpedo2.jpg

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

BiTeMe UsAdOjSBR MVP

View PostYa know whats amazing Im really not reading this dik monks post and like a little bitch he has to come back in an have the last word hahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahah man thats fukin funny

playersonly69

I am just going to be honest here bitemeusdoj,

You might want to step away from the computer for a few days! You have wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time on your hands dude!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: konck

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

You?... honest???
    Ah, PO... it's known throughout forumville that the concept of you and honesty is as incongruous as Roseanne Barr to Kate Upton.

You might want to step away from the computer for a few days! You have wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time on your hands dude!
    Don't you have (per your S.O.P.) more lying to do, scams to dream up and innocent animals to kill?

Yeah, thought so....

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Ya know whats amazing Im really not reading this
    And you think people actually believe this... right?

man thats fukin funny
    Hey kocker... wanna know what's REALLY funny? Lemme tell ya.
    While you pretend to "ignore" me (while responding to every post I make, of course), google sure ain't ignoring YOU!
    No siree Bob...

If ya type in "SBR konck" in google's image search, well... here... lemme help ya out (just click on link):
    https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...49.v3bsOoFkVAU

Good stuff... huh?
    So... if ya haven't figured it out yet (cuz you're kinda dumb, let's face it) this is how it works and will continue to work:

For every post you make "ignoring"me, you get a new pic version. Let's get google to grab more versions and add 'em to save in their archives so everybody that image searches "SBR konck" will forever be enlightened.

*** Of course, to catch peeps up to speed if they haven't been following along: I had never said one word to this konck idiot, ever (zip, nada, zilch)... UNTIL, out of the blue, he starts accusing me of being a poker cheat, scamming points and a fraud (SBR employee scamming poker). All fair-minded SBR'ers realize that when an honest person gets accused of being a cheat/scammer, they don't take it kindly. I've been here awhile now and I think my track record proves that I'm a good SBR citizen (make helpful posts, have given away thousands of pts to posters in the community, etc) So, chicken or egg? konck wanted to engage me by LYING about me... ok, he got my engagement...***
    Attached Images  

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I havent check this thread in a couple of days ,,,,Understand he cant step away,,,,He really is like a little crunt he has to have the last word hhahahhahah Maybe in real life it is a women behind that name I dont think a Man would take this much effort to always have the last word but a crunt yeah I could see that. Any ways I really dont look at his books he writes Im sure they are long the guy doesnt get out much I'll bet
    Last edited by konck; 12-01-13 at 10:56 AM.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Konck -used GB Denver Seattle Tenn Philly Caro Pats

PO69-used GB KC Dallas Tenn Seattle S Fran Caro

Tough one here PO all week I was going with Clev but I checked today and the money line on Clev went up this morning ( I hate public plays) and the Money line on NE Pats went down even though know the world has to like Pats
    But Ill sucker in and change my pk to the NE PAT

So Caro and Newton for you and NE and Brady for me GL
    PO Carolina Konck NE PATS
    Why do I feel like 100% Im gonna need the late Brady score here go Gronk

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Understand he cant step away,,,, he has to have the last word hhahahhahah
    Of course, everyone sees who REALLY can't step away, as you respond EVERY... FUKKIN...TIME to try to get in the last word regarding a poster you claim to be "ignoring"

Now konck... anyone that reads your posts realizes you have the English skills of a ~3rd grader, but, you really need to at least learn what the word "ignore" means lest you continue to show who really OWNS your lil brain.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by BiTeMe UsAdOj; 12-01-13 at 11:21 AM.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

BiTeMe UsAdOjSBR MVP

View Post
    Remove user from ignore listWow the Crunt posted with in minutes hahahhahahah what a nice lady he is lol

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

posted with in minutes hahahhahahah
    Ah, um... konck... psssst, just FYI... but the irony of your words here isn't lost on many

Keep "ignoring" me, pal, cuz this is kinda fun
    Attached Images  

First 123456 Last
The author of this thread has limited replies to SBR Pros. You must be an SBR Pro to reply to this thread.