Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

BTP QUESTION...Lou or anyone else

I see that some players have the same pick as the Prick this week, is this allowed for the last 2 weeks?

Can i also play the under in that game without finding out later i was not allowed to.

Thanks AL

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68593

I am certainly no authority on this but have played for several years.

I think what happened is the software changed a bit and some people could only bet one side of a game. I saw a thread on this yesterday. There was no box for the other side. Lou got it corrected but when it was fixed, it somehow allowed people to bet the same play either for or against The Prick. That has not been like that before but now it is. My assumption is that those plays will be voided. That has been the way screw ups have been handled in the past.

If that happens those affected will be outraged as always but they had to know that it was screwed up, right?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

There was an error with the boxes that let some picks slip in. We're correcting and will communicate with those users.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    There was an error with the boxes that let some picks slip in. We're correcting and will communicate with those users.
    Thanks for the reply.....i think

Lou any particular reason you moved this thread to the point sub forum when it has nothing to do with points?