Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Looking for Loan

looking for 300 pts name ur terms

Hurls

i need pts to make pts have some plays this week going and poker, i just need something to make something

Hurls

know that this is very unlikely but thought i would throw it out there. BOL guys

Hurls

btw would take terms like CS did with penalties and such if thats what makes you comfy

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

how much do u owe currently and this 300 must include taking out from that what is owed to others . U have told me before u owe several 20 pt loans too.. i would like to pay them all off and downsouth or i cannot loan anything.

please list ALL debts big and small (even if 5 pts owed) and I will decide on how to approach this

-stash

Hurls

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    how much do u owe currently and this 300 must include taking out from that what is owed to others . U have told me before u owe several 20 pt loans too.. i would like to pay them all off and downsouth or i cannot loan anything.

please list ALL debts big and small (even if 5 pts owed) and I will decide on how to approach this

-stash
    other than downsouth, I owe scab man 150, quang 20, and yisman 9pts

Hurls

stash obviously you have to think about what to do or if you want to, I have to go do a service call so will check in with you tommorow. thanks for even taking time to think about it.

secretstash

How much u owe downsouth still? And I would want all debts paid off this time.. not interested in Any other loans made before this or while our loan in is progress.. there will be penalties for it

Also u still owe me a 60 pt freeplay

-stash

Hurls

i sent DS a pm to see the exact amount, will send later, yea last week i only got one trivia cause i logged in to early and then not again that day. the other one was a tennis question not my strong suit. but i still have it written down that I owe you that.

Hurls

I have owing DS 615, just want to confirm with him. Obviously if you help me out I would be greatly appreciative, And I think u are pretty good at setting up plans with the penalties and such from what I have looked at.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

600 I believe. NOt at computer and wont be for a while but I believe that is the correct number.

secretstash

based on all the facts u owe way more than the 300 betpoints loan asked for. so i cannot do this loan.

u definitely need to work on paying off all ur debts.. I suggest u pay a portion of the daily 12 to everyone per night.. take out the smaller debts and u will only have 1-2 lenders left afterwords.

if u need my help like I did with carseller let me know but it will not involve me giving any pts in advance.

-stash

Hurls

ok then do a bigger one so i can pay off and have some to play some with stash?

secretstash

Quote Originally Posted by Hurls View Post
    ok then do a bigger one so i can pay off and have some to play some with stash?
    sorry bud.

i am point broke and could afford 300ish but 1k + i cant do it.

I will however help u to pay off ur debts if u want to send me ur 12 pts each day OR u want to play poker and send me the winnings so I can pay ur debts off in a fair way like i have done with carseller and others in the past.

but as far as lending u more on top.. im not in that position at this time.. sorry

-stash

Hurls

thanks anyway stash but i will be able to do that. I just need some pts to get some shat going but i hear you bro