no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Wulfman14 deserves no praise!

5-29 Wulfman14 pm me saying that he was in a jam asking for 200 points which I immediately sent. He then asked for an additional 300 indicating loan terms. Now he refuses to pay saying all was a gift.

Well I appreciate the generosity. But I don't take gifts bud. This is a loan. Can we do 300 more. 500 for 550 payback. 575 after 10 days. If not no problem. I owe you 220 points.

5-30 I rec'd this PM
    i took yur points and almost made it into 4.2k ken. three team parlay

oakland ml
    oakland/sf over 7.5
    seattle ml

seattle lost in 10 innings. otherwise i would have won and sent you a nice chunk of points for your generosity. well i dunno about xxxxxx and xxxxxx but i will send you 550 for what you loaned me. every month outstanding i will send 10% of our remaining debt . i dont believe in gifts.

ken take care and thanks for helping me out. i will generate points . i am on team world and that is 1500k right there. i paid you on the last points you lent me (very late but paid in full) and i will pay you in full this time also. (but not late).

you are a good man ken and what you tried to do for car seller i was amazed. the whole forum was against him and you took a lot of shit for trying to help him.

strength and honor ken. you have both.

yur friend,
    Wulf

His JAM was an itch to bet!!!

Even though I was quick to send points to date I have received none back. On 6-25 I was asked for more but did not respond. (was wondering if i could borrow 300 pts. i already owe you 600. i am buying some pts thru moneybookers . should be done by next week. buying 6-8k pts. lost big yesterday check this shit out ken,)

For those believers that Wulman14 is a man of his word you're full of crapola. He con me lying and now refuses to pay back. Wulfman14 is no better then the lowest here. Got to wonder what fool is gonna pop for his next loan! Surely the guy will be broke soon.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

wulfman man have taken out too many loans from too many lenders, but your being a bit ridiculous saying he won't pay when he just bought 20k+ pts and paid off 80%+ of his debts so far. He even owes me as well, but I am honestly not the least bit worried about it. I would reckon you will get your loan/gift/whatever paid back in due time...

If he told you one thing, and did another, then it is understandable you are upset.. but the guy is doing the right thing on all his debts so give him a chance man.

-stash

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

we need a wulfman forum he proved he pays his debts on like carseller and others here

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are a fukkin joke you old junkie. this is your fukkin life. you gifted me those points, and yes because you were a nice guy i said i would pay you back. but after the shit youve given me im not giving you one point. you can cry to the whole forum. first you say im an idiot for buying pts and the lowest of the low to clear my debt, saying i should consolidate my debt , lmao consolidate 28 k pts.who the hell even has that much except trytrytry

then you call me a child for paying off what i borrowed and the lowest of the low and worse then carseller, . you are a joke you od fart. now after i bought the pts , that you were totally against, you want payment. even after i said this would be a loan you said dont worry about it i have a problem , i just give away points. what did you want me to do i n this jam ? go to you for help like you helped carseller and went over admin and shari thinking you could right the ship when they already told you he is not to be helped. you made more of a mess then anything else and put carseller in a deeper jam knowing he has a problem. continue with the threads . i gave 19 k points away in 4 hours yesterday. missed my 10 am poker tourney for it you dik . i gave 1000+ pts in gifts to my buds who supported me throughout all of this. you think its a big deal for me to send you 500 pts ? i would do it in a second if you hadnt acted like a piece of shit these past few days . and anyway YOU offered it as a gift so that ends the matter right there. it is up to me whether i want to pay it as a loan or not. beer dog has given me gifts, biteme has given me gifts, gummo has thrown me 100. these guys ask for them i will gladly ship em.
    YOU ? hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz noooooooooo.

you are an old cheap fart who still thinks gas is 30c/ gal and never probably broke a sweat making a living. just going from site to site looking for freebies and free money. thats why now all you have are these points , no income, pension or retirement funds, and yur kids have probably abandoned you. you live alone and play sbr poker all day to make 200-300 pts profit cuz you are a decent player and so it bothers the fuk outta you when i can buy 20k in an hour. i am young, i have money, i am blue collar and put my blood and sweat into the money i earn and can borrow 60k points and have no trouble paying it back you dipshit.

the only reason you gave me that 300 cuz you thought you were at the top of the world at that time and had 3k +. your gesture was very nice at the time and BELIEVE YOU ME i was gonna pay you but after the shit talking you've done the past few days and now starting this thread you aint gonna see a fukkin penny from me. you want restitution make a thread saying your a jack ass and was wrong about wulfman. that wulfman is the anti carseller and a gentleman. put your e-signature on the first post so you cant take it back. also say your an old senile retard who is cheap and jealous of wulf and that is why i ripped him apart.
    then you'll get 500 from me . also concede in this thread that you made it out of jealousy and hate for me because i have money unlike your dog eating self and cost you 500 pts with yisman because you thought i was a joke and wouldnt buy points. wait it cost you 1000 cuz you aint seeing anything from me

i sent 250 to my bud mikeyanks to go towards charity. go beg him for those points. see what he says. better yet go to my celebration thread and beg the people i gifted points too for your 500. that 'll be classic.

and keep calling me a lier. because first of all that is not the spelling of the word and second it means something completely different from "liar" you marble mouth fuk.

do all the things i said in this thread and i will send you your precious 500 pts. they mean shit to me especially now that football is starting you jack ass. go take yur metamusil and prunes, you ate too much bread and dog food last night. and get some help from a mental institution. you need about 500 milligrams of antiphsycotic drugs cuz you truly are delusional and in clear need of mental help.

im gonna be broke soon ? sorry i know my limits and this is a hobby for me. im not going to brag about how much money i have but trust me being broke is the last thing i have to worry about hahaahahaahaa. the only trouble i had was gettin the money to my skrill account and to offshore books which i figured out pretty ingeniously i may add.

you deleted the part of the PM where you stated it was a gift and that you have a problem and love to give away points which confounded me cuz these pts feed you and yur a cheap bastard. yea and im the "lier"
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 08-10-13 at 10:44 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    we need a wulfman forum he proved he pays his debts on like carseller and others here

you mean unlike carseller right wrigley ?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

maybe ill buy another few thousand and give it away to everyone except "ken" or whatever the fuk his name is. or maybe i ll just keep it in my points wallet and let you see it everytime i post so you get more jealous and cranky. 70+ year old dust farter. go to sleep dipshit it s time for yur 5 hour afternoon nap.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Deserves plenty of credit for buying himself out of debt rather than running off

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    wulfman man have taken out too many loans from too many lenders, but your being a bit ridiculous saying he won't pay when he just bought 20k+ pts and paid off 80%+ of his debts so far. He even owes me as well, but I am honestly not the least bit worried about it. I would reckon you will get your loan/gift/whatever paid back in due time...

If he told you one thing, and did another, then it is understandable you are upset.. but the guy is doing the right thing on all his debts so give him a chance man.

-stash
    he aint gettin shit from me. you, stash, are charging no interest and you know what i did yesterday for you . so ill get to you no need to insinuate that i owe you points. i still owe about 8k. got 2k right now. getting 1-2 k from the ryder cup and gonna buy another 2k probably and end this shit. (generate 2k from the dailies in poker which is not difficult for me, i always play the 10 am but yesterday played the 7pm and it was a fukkin joke, placed 4th so easily)
    oh and BTP coming up. i am in no trouble whatsoever. renewal in october, got money offshore so dont need to borrow 3k. everything should be cleared in another 15 days. except no1queer
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 08-10-13 at 11:02 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

now if you ll excuse me no1queer , i have some bets to place at 5dimes .

be well

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    you mean unlike carseller right wrigley ?
    Right thanks for the grammar correction wolfie
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave Wrigley 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Wulfy, your fingers hurt? You type novels.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Right thanks for the grammar correction wolfie
    could be interpreted two different ways, could care less about the grammar. thanks bud.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Wulfy, your fingers hurt? You type novels.

they do. but im done with this old jack ass. throw you 200 when i build up some pts B-W. THAT was a gift where i will be more then happy to turn into a loan unlike no1here. cuz B-W is good peopls and doesnt talk shit.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

so no1queer you create a thread about me and get no support. stfu and go to sleep. its 1 pm in the afternoon . nap time.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    now if you ll excuse me no1queer , i have some bets to place at 5dimes .

be well

No1..........Wulf has spoken pal, Now run along!
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave Footballtime 15 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Even if Wulf paid this guy back the 500 points, No1Here would still be posting $H|T about Wulf so, if it were up to me I'd tell this guy to GO FUKK HIMSELF & be done with him.
    I didn't have anything against No1Here but, like a lot of other posters here at SBR he is beginning to take this $H|T way to seriously & is in essence making a fool of himself now.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

I posted in an earlier thread that no1here, while altruistic in nature, may be the dumbest cat on this forum. I didn't think that he'd actually make a post burying himself and backing up my contention within a matter of days. So really no need to post an essay telling him how slow he is. No1here what you "write" speaks so loudly that we cannot say anything to the contrary. You are, as you contend in this thread, clueless.

But I'll bite anyway...

Let me get this straight. No1here contends that wulfman is an idiot for purchasing points to settle his debts and honor his words. This is the same no1here who requested a 20K betpoints loan at a 50 percent interest rate. Yes, that's correct. He REQUESTED a 50% interest rate on nearly 1K real dollars worth of points so he could buy xmas presets for his grandkids. This guy contends to have 70 pot plants worth 1K each, but he can't afford xmas presents for his grandkids or can he go get a reasonable loan for 1K at a bank at a reasonable interest rate. Instead he REQUESTED a 1K loan at 50%.

Sir...I say this with a clear perspective and no adoration....you are swimming in a sea of hypocrisy.

The only reason no1here even came close to paying back his PRINCIPAL amounts owed was because he had a lucky run in 1 big poker tournament and cashed 15K points. I can say with confidence that it was a lucky run because I had the unique opportunity to sit next to this hippie at the poker tables for 3 days at the 2012 SBR bash. He was, without question, the biggest clown at the table at almost every moment. I may stink at poker myself but I swear this cat doesn't even understand the fundamentals of the game. He did get to rant to deaf ears about his myriad of plants though for a few solid hours. Shows how bad sbr poker is if he's cashing regularly.

But I digress....no1here's D poker game isn't all that relevant here. Only wanted to illustrate that without a run from the gods of poker he'd prob still be in 10K debt.

If you can't get past 500 points or whatever verbal assaults Wulfie has thrown at you over the years then I don't know what to tell you. Waking up every morning must be a fukking nightmare. Wulfie has told me he hates me....has threatened to break me over his knee....and told me that he's a much better sports bettor than I. I still wouldn't hesitate invite him over for a dog and a beer next time he's in Cali. But that's how it feels when you live with a clear mind and an in tact heart.

Now run along and wallow in desperation, no1here. On the plus side....the living members of the Greatful Dead still, on occasion, get together and jam. You have a reason to rise. That and the 70K in "plants" you are growing.

Wulf...love you pal. You dun good.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-11-14 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

He's been a stand-up, honest guy with me. I have no problem loaning to Wulf.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Tat, can I get a dog and beer too?

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    I can say with confidence that it was a lucky run because I had the unique opportunity to sit next to this hippie at the poker tables for 3 days at the 2012 SBR bash. He was, without question, the biggest clown at the table at almost every moment.
    Lol, you really did sit next to him? He is really a 70 year old hippie? I though Wulfman14 was just fuking with him

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5057

Wonder how many times my name comes up in PM's?

Looks like it is an astonishingly amount.

Is this a good or bad thing?

I'm in a quandary.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5057

no1here...

need a poker stake for ring games for later tonight.

Name your terms.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Tat, can I get a dog and beer too?
    Burp!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

For the love of God....
    Stop saying quandary!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Carseller4

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

wait a minute hold the phone . you mean this guy grows weed to make a living !? i thought he meant poker plants like in tourneys. that is an honest living, something to be proud of ? so he grows weed and plays poker at freebie sites. as opposed to running around 10 hrs a day from one grocery store to another and making sure my customers (mostly the rich elderly/handicapped) have their meals on time and proper food stock, gourmet food stock mostly. karma's a bitch aint it no1queer. wait so how old is this guy so i stop throwing numbers around. im guessing over 60 unless this junkie impregnated some hooker at the age of 15. someone give me some info and ill call it in.

im not gonna get into this anymore. this guy is NOT going to receive anything from me. he can make all the threads he wants.the PM he wrote is indeed accurate. he has not changed anything HOWEVER, he has left out his response to my PM. he only showed you gents what i wrote, not what he wrote back. unfortunately cuz of yesterday i had to clear out my inbox so i dont have his PM anymore.

he clearly stated and i paraphrase " take the pts no payback necessary, i have a problem in giving pts away (addressing propicker and carseller those are the xxxxx in his PM)." of course he said that in his marble mouthed english.

now when you gift somebody points it is up to them whether they want to gift you them back. even if i stated that ill treat it as a loan, it dont matter. because he threw it to me as a gift. as said previously i have no problem giving this cheap fuk 500 goat milk tokens. but the shit talking he did to me at the poker tables and in threads, why should i make his 500 pt gift into a loan? and now that i know this guy grows pot plants to sustain himself im not sending hit SHIT. guys like beer dog , gummo , biteme have given me points , gifts, beerdog has said no payback necessary. i said no i dont like taking gifts. suddenly BD is gonna come a few months later and say you owe me this many points cuz you said you dont like taking gifts. errrr no, sorry dont work like that . hes not a dipshit like flaming ken over here. but if beer , gummo or biteme would like their gifts back i have no problem giving it and then some cuz t hey are friends and never talked shit.

and this is even more unreal

looks like tatddy knows what this guy is all about. never knew about this thread.

this fukker thinks i put down 1200 dollars for of my blood sweat money for attention ? HAHHAhaahahahahhahahah. yoiu really think i give a fuk what people on the forum think except for a few buds of mine that im going to put down that kinda money for 24 hrs of fame. my god you are in serious need of help you old bitch. i myself dont give a shit if im banned after i pay off all my lenders. and i want attention ?

and a few things..

tatddy you aint a bad poker player. probably one of the best here.

secondly everyone knows about my temper and the "breaking you on my knee etc" was said when i was furious. i say that shit to my brother every now and then when i get angry. and he proceeds to use some bourne identity shit to put me in submission. and it aint like you didnt say shit back either tatddddddddddy. anyway buds fight, if they are men they get over it in a few hours. women, totally different story, no1here seems to fit in that category.

you are NOT getting 500 pts from me. make a thread apologizing to me. post a picture of yourself with a sign that says "i was wrong and totally out of hand and i apologize wulfy". and i want it nicely done, innocently. have one of yur grand kids do it with crayons. or do it when your high i probably wouldnt know the difference. and i will ship you 500 , 575 or whatever the fuk you say i "owe" you forthwith.

i am done with this issue. go fuk yurself . my grandpa was a surgeon and financial genius and at the age of 86 he is living alone with my grandma with no help from nobody. he built his nest egg honestly and with ethics. you grow pot plants

seriusly somebody give me this cat's name and ill phone it in. old bitch like this that runs off the mouth, god knows what'll happen to him in jail. pot plants un real. so you have no skill except poker playing online and hunting for freebies online is that correct ? did you even go to college? high school ?

wow i knew this site wouldnt have doctors and scientists here but this amount of degeneracy and living like a hippie bum is ridiculous. have you ever held a job? even at fukkin walmart is respectable. post a stub of a paycheck and ill send you 25 pts. not educating yourself, not working , doing something illegal to make a living and play poker online that are your goals in life correct ? wow. just ... wow.

you fukkin joke im done with you.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-11-14 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

And so end the final chapter of this epic battle.
    By the way....It's just pot!

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Broadway and beer you got lifetime tabs with me that never need to be paid. Consider yourselves Norm Peterson.

And I have no problem with him going plants. Med marijuana really has saved lives. Was just an example of his hypocrisy.

And no Wulf you never hurt my feelings pal.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave tatddy 420 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i know its just pot but id love to see this old bitch get battered in jail. and its illegal anyway.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-11-14 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Broadway and beer you got lifetime tabs with me that never need to be paid. Consider yourselves Norm Peterson.

And I have no problem with him going plants. Med marijuana really has saved lives. Was just an example of his hypocrisy.

And no Wulf you never hurt my feelings pal.
    neither did you brotha'
    lol to the norm peterson comment.

you think his plants are for medicinal purposes or was that sarcasm at its finest ?

no1here

You PM me asking for 200 points caused you were in a jam which I sent telling you to keep. You then pm me back asking for another 300 which I also sent as loan agreeing to your terms. Month later you agree again asking for even more.

I never did you no wrong. I sent points almost every time you requested. Now you screw me over. Whatever!

You said 10 days and it has now been over 70.

YES WULFMAN WAS A FOOL IN BUYING POINTS!!! NOT ONE OTHER POSTER CAN SAY THAT THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT.

He had the obtion to consolidate his loans and I would of help him pay them off quickly. Why he turn on me I have no Ideal? I Have been nothing but a friend to him all one sided.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

And my personal favourite....

no1here

Hi Stash, This is getting old with these attention whores and you know that it is nothing more. Can you read that he flatly states that he will not pay and you say that I am ridculous in saying so. I do not reckon that I will get my payback as you believe. I can only give you the facts and cannot force the truth which is written. I did this guy no wrong and was trying to help him up until the very end but failed.

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post

-stash

no1here

Why do you say this. I have never been anything but a loyal friend to Wulfman. Anything that I have said was said to help him. It was wrong for him to spend over a grand on points when he didn't need to. He could of consolidated like I wanted to. Wulfman has some seriously gambling problems like most here which I over come eons ago and was only trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Even if Wulf paid this guy back the 500 points, No1Here would still be posting $H|T about Wulf so, if it were up to me I'd tell this guy to GO FUKK HIMSELF & be done with him.
    I didn't have anything against No1Here but, like a lot of other posters here at SBR he is beginning to take this $H|T way to seriously & is in essence making a fool of himself now.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    And so end the final chapter of this epic battle.
    By the way....It's just pot!

1234 Last