BadBeatBodog
    BadBeatBodog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday plays

I have only capped the early games and NyY@Tor, so when I wake up tomorrow to put in the ChC plays I will cap the others.

Chicago (N) -1.5** -160
    Florida ML -165**
    Kansas City @ Cleveland u7.5 -114**
    New York @ Toronto u8.5 -107**

Will update Chicago odds and post other plays if there are any.

I swear I'm not chasing yesterday's losses

Edit: I added Chicago RL odds but did not play -2.5. They are up 3-0 in the fourth so maybe I should have... KC @ Cle is an easy loser
    Last edited by BadBeatBodog; 08-21-08 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Added Chicago RL odds, eliminated Chicago -2.5

BadBeatBodog

Added:

Florida -190**

Capping other games now

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

no hanley

BadBeatBodog

The play was based on the SP more than anything, anyway.

Another late-inning loss; the slump must end soon.

0-2 -5.48u so far

Two more plays for today:

Minnesota @ Los Angeles o8 +100
    Oakland @ Seattle u8.5 -110

BadBeatBodog

0-4 -14.72u

Can I go 0-6?

I made a separate loss chasing bet for ~13u. I am not proud of it even though it won. I still have lost a lot of money recently and do not know proper money management. I started to go on a losing streak and started to bet more instead of less. It undoubtedly backfired today, and even though I was lucky enough to recoup some of the losses with a dumb chase bet, the end result is moot. I still made dumb decisions.

I am the epitome of a newbie capper; this baseball season is my first attempt ever at sports betting and it's been very up and down - recently very down. I've made an OK amount of money overall, though, and feel like my resources for football will allow me to be a little more successful then.

So I will end my capping threads in a disastrous wreckage of flames (sorry to all who were fading me ) I'll still be around the forum, offering any advice I might have. Follow it at your own risk!

And I will definitely be here to collect my bet with you Pat

jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BadBeatBodog View Post
    0-4 -14.72u

Can I go 0-6?

I made a separate loss chasing bet for ~13u. I am not proud of it even though it won. I still have lost a lot of money recently and do not know proper money management. I started to go on a losing streak and started to bet more instead of less. It undoubtedly backfired today, and even though I was lucky enough to recoup some of the losses with a dumb chase bet, the end result is moot. I still made dumb decisions.

I am the epitome of a newbie capper; this baseball season is my first attempt ever at sports betting and it's been very up and down - recently very down. I've made an OK amount of money overall, though, and feel like my resources for football will allow me to be a little more successful then.

So I will end my capping threads in a disastrous wreckage of flames (sorry to all who were fading me ) I'll still be around the forum, offering any advice I might have. Follow it at your own risk!

And I will definitely be here to collect my bet with you Pat
    You just wrote down my betting experience in the first part of the season. Start capping games but not betting them until you find something that works for you. Baseball is the most profitable sport to bet on, but it is also the hardest to have discipline on IMO. GL in the future.

BadBeatBodog

Yes very true about the discipline. It seems that I find some criteria that works for me, but as soon as I start to win a couple games I expand the criteria to bet more games. I am greedy and I know it, but I can only seem to squash the monster inside for a little bit.

Capping but not betting, and keeping track, is a great idea and I will do it for the rest of the year. No reason to let these last few months go to waste.