Capwizards
    Capwizards's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capwizards FREE PLAY - FRI, July 25

Hello All,
    After posting a PERFECT 3-0 day yesterday, I am now 5-1 in my last 6 plays. Here is what I have for today:

TODAY'S FREE PLAY: 7/25/08 - NYY vs BOS OVER 8
    It is always exciting when the Yankees come into Boston to take on the Red Sox. I expect to see a lot of fireworks in this one. Beckett is still a top MLB ace this year, but has had his challenges (sporting a 5.68 ERA in his last 3 starts). He has given up runs at Fenway this year and is 4-1 on this over in his last 5 home starts against the Yankees. Chamberlin will put in a solid 4 innings or so, but when the 5th and 6th innings come around he will begin to unravel. 8 is too low of a number with these bats in Fenway Park. The over is 22-7 in the last 29 meetings at Fenway......Should be a fun one - could this finally be the Youk vs Chamberlin Brawl? Fireworks all the way around in this one, with a high total in the end.

OTHER PLAYS TODAY
    NYY vs BOS *****
    COL vs CIN (total) *****

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like it! go boston!

Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im not sure about this one Caps, Yankees are under machines...

Clueless_Norway
    Clueless_Norway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

The Yankees are 41-17 UNDER vs. AL teams allowing 4.7 or less runs/game on the season this season. The Yankees are 20-7 UNDER vs. teams outscoring opponents by 0.5 or more runs/game on the season this season. Boston is 28-12 UNDER revenging a one run loss to opponent over the last 2 seasons. The Yankees are 9-0 UNDER after 6 or more consecutive wins over the last 2 seasons. New York is also 27-12 UNDER against division opponents this season.
    Might play the under here...

Brady2Moss

sometimes when all the signs point one way, its the other side that cashes... anyways, a no play for me (except Bos ML)

Clueless_Norway
    Clueless_Norway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Think it well be a no play for me too...
    I like the TB/KC under better...

Capwizards

Quote Originally Posted by Brady2Moss View Post
    sometimes when all the signs point one way, its the other side that cashes... anyways, a no play for me (except Bos ML)
    LOL....eaxctly. The signs in this one point to the under as posted by the gentleman above me. I am taking the other side of the obvious here and rolling on the over. The combination of Joba at Fenway and Beckett's latest outings lead me to believe that this one will sail over the posted total of 8. GL.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think both sides will get a push here. I believe the game will end 5-3 in favor of the Yankees.

Brady2Moss

not lookin good caps

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

way off on the free play....how were the other ones?

Capwizards

Quote Originally Posted by Brady2Moss View Post
    not lookin good caps
    Happens unfortunately......We'll get it back tomorow.