awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Is this the day Tampa ends their long losing streak at Cleveland?

Kazmir vs Sowers.I don't have to explain how crappy Sowers has been this year,well I can't help myself as he's 0-5 with a ERA of 7.81.Kazmir is 7-4 with a ERA of 2.69 and 3-3 with a ERA of 3.53 away from home.I know everyone who has been backing Tampa in recent days and getting burned in the process might not want to touch this one,but I think it would be a bid mistake not to jump on Tampa here.I can't see Sowers beating anyone.I believe Tampa ends the skid here and avoids getting swept.Kazmir at -143 isn't a bad price to lay in my opinion.

woodg8
    woodg8's Avatar Become A Pro!

People have been saying that for about 4 days in a row now Wouldn't trust them to win in Cleveland even with 10p, let alone £100

Clueless_Norway
    Clueless_Norway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

I like the Rays today, but won't bet them caus of their history against the Indians.
    BUT Sowers sux (Eaton II, lol) while Kazmir have a great season...
    Think it gonna be a close game as Kazmir should manage to hold the Indians to few runs while the Rays have cold bats... 3-2 Rays
    No bet on this one for me tho...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

The Rays obvioulsy have the pitching advantage, but there is no way I would lay these odds with them the way they are playing right now.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

We have to give it to the team that plays to win - Indians. Kazmir's supporting cast will let him down once more.