tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rangers vs Twins

Rangers -135 ML

Today I am fading Livan Hernandez to lose against the rangers. Hernandez has started 5 games for the twins and they have won all 5. Hernandez is not an elite pitcher and the rangers have hit him hard in the past. In 3 starts against the rangers, Hernandez is 3-0 but has a 6.86 era, 27 hits, 7 walks and 16 runs. Hernandez threw 109 pitches in his last start in a no decision. The oddsmakers are favoring the rangers (-135) even though the twins have a much better record than the rangers and Hernandez also has better numbers than Padilla. Oddsmakers are fearing that the rangers are going to win and that is why they are favorites. I welcom feedback if anyone has any relevant information. Good luck everyone.

junkman773
    junkman773's Avatar Become A Pro!

Play the over if anything. Rangers have awful bullpen and have proven they will give a game away everytime. No winning attitude in ARL. right now fans media and everyone in this area are on them big time. Meida says Washington will be gone in next few weeks if things do not change and he does not have the tools to do it IMO.

FYI I am having a bad run so take it for what its worth I like MINN and the over.

BOL
    JUNk

junkman773
    junkman773's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weather is bad lite rain and chilly in Arl. Today Still like Minn and the over.

BOL
    Junk