pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90422

Padres/Peavy = WINNER

Peavy on the mound to win the series and to get revenge from last years one game playoff.

Take it boys you will cash in.

This again is one of those games need not to worry about the line just collect.

5 units on peavy

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90422

I have a stiff meeting to go to, hopefully when I get back those who took Padres will be happy.

GL

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

You got this!!!!!

Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

lmfao...this clown....so easy to tell when he is trying to get someone on a loser so his website can scam some more people out of their money

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is a clown and a bigger clown is ALex Smart. Alex Smart had the padres just like this clown. In this game, more bets were made on the padres but the big money bets were on the rockies. That was the reason why the line moved from Rockies +180 to Rockies +150. Even if the padres had won last night, it was stupid bet to take the padres and lay so much wood. I rather lay no wood and lose less money. People like Smart are stupid to tell the public to lay the wood on Peavy. I just do not believe in laying wood on a quality pitcher that has won 3 in a row. Best thing you can do is to fade out a pitcher who has won 3 in a row to lose a game.