fox sixers
    fox sixers's Avatar Become A Pro!

BLOG: September 27 2010

i am leaning towards 3 plays. 1 I am sure on. the 2nd and 3rd I will decide closer to game time.

Phillies to win.

I believe this is a very important game for Roy Halladay and Philadelphia Phillies. They need to clinch this division and I believe tonight is the night they do it.

Phillies are 94-62 in all games in the 2010 season. 8-3 as a road favorite of -175 or more. 42-33 in all road games in 2010. On the road when the total is 7 or less, Phillies are 6-2. In all September games, Phillies are 19-5. Against divisional opponents the Phillies are 41-26. In night games,Phillies are 71-40. Phillies will get the job tonight after losing 2 straight. Roy Halladay will be motivated to get the job done.

Washington Nationals are 68-89 for the 2010 season. 2 games over.500 at home at 40-38. In September games Nationals are 10-13. Nationals are 28-38 against the division. Nationals are 44-59 in night games. After a win, Nationals are 24-43.

I do not see the Nationals being able to win tonight against this Phillies squad. This game for the Phillies is too important to them and they will come to take care of business.

The pitching matchup is Roy Halladay vs. John Lannon.

Halladay had amazing/terffic numbers career wise against the Nats and will keep it up tonight. Halladay is 7-1 life time against the Nats with a career ERA of 2.17. His team is 9-1 in those starts.

Lannon pitches poor against the Phillies with a career record of 0-7 with a 6.06 ERA, his team being 1-9 in his starts against the Phillies.

I don't even need to show stats for this game. Like I said Phillies will get the job done.

The other 2 games I llke tonight is

Pirates/Cardinals OVER 9.5 +105

I will keep a look out on this game. I will pull trigger if line starts going my favor. I still think regardless it goes OVER.

Kyle Lohse over in his career against Pirates is 6-2 with the total easily going over 9.5 in the last 3 starts. He has a career ERA against the Pirates of . Lohse last 3 starts have gone over with a ERA over 7. Pirates have been hitting the ball well as of late.

Charlie Morton has an ERA over 10 on the road this season going 0-9. OVER in 5-2 on the road.

Other game I am considering is Cubs/Padres UNDER 6.5 -105

Both pitchers are pitching very well and UNDER should hit. Continue to watch line movement and perhaps make a play..

Zambrano his last 3 starts has an ERA of 0.44

Stauffer has an ERA a little bit over 2.5 his last 3.

Stauffer is 5-0 UNDER in his starts in 2010.

Both teams don't hit that well and I do like the play.

My favorite play is the Phillies. The 2 over/unders are games I will keep my eye on. BOL to all.

Angela
    Angela's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7615

I think the under in the LAA/Oak game is worth a look too....best of luck today

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good.
    Best of luck tonight.

I offically retired last night from baseball for the season.
    Finished my last play with a win and up big on the year so decided I had enough and will move on to football (boring ; acton really only 2 days a week vs. 7 for baseball)

Just wanted to say good luck cuase you have been giving solid advise and nice write ups for awhile and I appreciate it.

fox sixers

your welcome. best of luck with you slimp! thanks angela! bol to you too

fox sixers

really like this padres under 6.5 and also really like line movement. I advise all to consider this play..

fox sixers

on pinny line started over 6.5 -115.. and completely reversed its self as of now and is at under 6.5 -115.. and more money is coming in on the over...

714cuzzin
    714cuzzin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1335

Thanls gl bud

fox sixers

I can smell a 3-0 night in baseball!

fox sixers

I need it! I am very confident in myself in the long haul.. but it's important for people that read my writeups, to be confident to put the money up... I dissapointed I didn't go for Angels over... confident that will hit as well..

Any betpoints is always greatly appreciated!! I am always thankful.. really helps me get started and increase my bankroll. any help i'm always very grateful..

714cuzzin

great play sixer

fox sixers

thanks man! glad I could help out..

714cuzzin

Hey wut do u have for today?

fox sixers

my leans as of now... but i'm going to break it down more in a few hours...

I do really like line movement in KC but like I said, have to break it down a little bit more.. all of them

Brewers/Mets UNDER 7.5

Rays/Orioles UNDER 7.5

Twins/Royals OVER 9.5

perhaps Angels UNDER and Giants over

I'll know better later... my final analysis on exactly what I do won't be until very close to game times... but I will have writeups posted with thoughts before that.

714cuzzin

Thumbs up. I also like mets brewers under