dcb11
    dcb11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nahcub Run Line Chase System (Home Team)

I am back with a full season of my run line chase system which did pretty good last year. Sorry to the followers that I hate to halt the chase in Aug last year due to my grams stroke and having to take care of her up til last month when another stroke has moved her into my uncles house instead of a home as for working on this system and taking care of her residence and belongs that she could not take with her I am back so if you see a schedule error PLMK ASAP so I may correct it. I have also been working on a www for my system with stats for run line records for each team as well as a schedule of upcoming series which I will be updating on a daily basis. As for last year in its birth year the chase was 83-0 and with restarts it had 2 losses and over 95 wins. This year in its first full season It looks promising but doesn't everything.

Enough said here is the www to the RL Chase System. PLMK if you have any questions or suggestions,etc,etc.

xxxxxx.xxxxx@xxxxxxxxs

thanks
    Last edited by bigboydan; 03-29-08 at 02:03 PM. Reason: no links of that nature are permitted sir!

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting. Good luck.
    The thing about baseball is there are many different systems that can beat the book.
    I will be watching yours closely.

PatrickBateman
    PatrickBateman's Avatar Become A Pro!

dcb,

Interested in your system, just wondering if you could clear things up for me.

So basically, you plan on playing home team RL of homestands of 5 or more games? Is that the basic premise or is there more to it?

Also, if you win a game, you stop and start over right? Do you double up your bet when you lose until you win?

Thanks and GL

dcb11

nterested in your system, just wondering if you could clear things up for me.

So basically, you plan on playing home team RL of homestands of 5 or more games? Is that the basic premise or is there more to it?

Also, if you win a game, you stop and start over right? Do you double up your bet when you lose until you win?

Thanks and GL
    Home team must have at least 6 home games to qualify.

Yes you will double up til you win or if you lose all 6+ home games you chalk it up as a loss. Last year I did 85 series and didn't lose but did go into games 4,5,6 and when you win you stop and the series is a win.

The home team can be risky only batting 8 times in some games but I had a lot of success last year so I thought I would do this again for a full season and maybe next year do a away team as I will dabble this year in it since the away team always bats nine innings.

I have a link in the may post to my www for this system and have each teams rl win/loss record for the last four years as after that I don't have full season stats.

PLMK if you need anything else as I will have Opening Day plays up tomorrow for monday.

Trojan
    Trojan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 343

I dont know if you have any other criteria for picking plays but a quick look I found TB lost 2 series, Oakland lost 2, Seattle lost 1. I didnt bother to check the National League, I have seen enough.

If you are doubling up after each loss we can assume a 1-2-4-8-16-32 unit progression. If you go 0-6 for a series you will lose roughly 63 units. One loss for a season and you will maybe break even. I found 5 without even looking very hard.

Chasing for 6 games would crush your bankroll.

dcb11

I dont know if you have any other criteria for picking plays but a quick look I found TB lost 2 series, Oakland lost 2, Seattle lost 1. I didnt bother to check the National League, I have seen enough.

If you are doubling up after each loss we can assume a 1-2-4-8-16-32 unit progression. If you go 0-6 for a series you will lose roughly 63 units. One loss for a season and you will maybe break even. I found 5 without even looking very hard.

Chasing for 6 games would crush your bankroll.
    That would be right

Keep in mind not all home teams are favored and thus maybe a +1.5 instead of -1.5 rl, as I ran this last year from june thru aug and was 85-0. team -1.5 must win by 2+ runs and a +1.5 must lose by no more than 1 run or win game outright which is what happen the majority of the time a team was +1.5 which is a win.

Trojan
    Trojan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 343

I see what you are saying, for some reason I just assumed that you were playing dogs on the Alternate Runline meaning they would have to win by 1.5

I went back and checked the series I mentioned and all 5 of them would have won under your format. The flip side is that playing teams +1.5 will cost more and in the event of a loss you would be on the hook for more then 63 units.

Hopefully you are able to dodge the 6 game loss. Best of luck

BandwagonFan
    BandwagonFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

dcb, sounds like a great system. I tried to follow it last season, but I wasn't quite sure how you picked your games.

I think I follow it now, however I still have a question about it. If there is a team with a 6+ game homestand, do you bet every RL in the series or do you stop when you win a game?

For example, team A has a 7 game homestand. They do not cover the RL in the first 3 games, but do in the 4th. Do you continue to bet games 5, 6 and 7? Also what would the unit size be for games 5, 6 and 7??

Thanks for any info. and good luck this season!!

gizmo2431
    gizmo2431's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8039

Good luck with the system, I could foresee it working out well. I'd do it, but I don't have a bankroll nearly large enough to show profit with this system.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I don't like it because all it takes is one losing homestand to kill your whole season's profits. I don't care that it went undefeated last year, that losing series will come eventually. And THAT is a lock.
    Last edited by LT Profits; 04-06-08 at 10:06 PM.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I don't like it because all it takes is one losing homestand to kill your whole season's profits. I don't care that it went undefeated last year, that losing series will come eventually. And THAT is a lock.
    LT doesn't post LOCKS very often...he means business here.

gizmo2431

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that this system just lost with the Detroit Tiger's opening 6 game home stand for the season. Assuming I'm posting this in the 9th inning and they don't score 10 runs for a comeback...

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah gizmo, looks that way

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Well THAT didn't take long...Tigers.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT's first lock comes through as a winner right off the bat.

gizmo2431

LoL, Too bad we couldn't play the bet that the system loses this year finally!