Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I'm eating the chalk on Yankees today......

NYY 185 ***
    Sea/Bal O8.5
    SD 128

MadCapper
    MadCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jate the due factor. And Shields is good.

Im a yankees fan. As a fan we need this game!

remmy358
    remmy358's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm on TB +183

Patrick McIrish

Why Yanks? First off I hate the team, can't stand them. I think they are overrated, overvalued (like Duke hoops) most the time, and don't even like the city. That said I do like money. Shields is 0-4 career with an ERA of almost 9 against Yanks, doubt that changes too much today. More importantly I just don't see the Rays going in there on the road and beating them again today. This team in the past has a tendency to relax a little after getting a big road win, expect that trend to continue into this season as well. Just can't see them beating Wang and the Yanks again today on the road after yesterday's win. Only my opinion, take it for what it's worth. Good luck today men.

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the over, sooooo much I bought a run. LOL.

Yanks 7 Rays 2

Patrick McIrish

Quote Originally Posted by MadCapper View Post
    Im a yankees fan. As a fan we need this game!

I'm a Rays fan, usually bet with them through the years as they are undervalued a lot in my mind. Before Kazzy got the press he was always worth a long look as was other strong arms on the staff. That said I would be very surprised to see them win today, I can't make myself bet them for "value" when I feel confident they are going to get their asses spanked.

Remmy - can't blame you for making that play at all. Yanks might start out of the box slow again this year and Rays have a quality arm on the mound. Definitely getting a nice price. Sorry but I can't wish you luck.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

big pat...

i like the over in the Os game, i cant lay that much with the bombers, and sd i think i'll play on the rl near 145

Patrick McIrish

Not laying any road chalk but also expect Seattle to take down the other leader in the division, LOL. Both Rays and O's take a loss today.....

Patrick McIrish

Hey Mo, told you I would be around for bases, here I am. Be in here every day for the next 6 months or so, LOL. Looking forward to it. I actually like to see teams go 3 or 4 times through their rotations before I get involved too heavily, will be playing some of the smaller stuff though. Anyway looks like we got a few oldtimers around here to bounce ideas off, cool.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Not laying any road chalk but also expect Seattle to take down the other leader in the division, LOL. Both Rays and O's take a loss today.....

i would not advisee betting against my first place Os. They're on a mission. Millar batting clean up tells you all you need to know.

Patrick McIrish

I didn't, thought about it but try to stay away from betting a lot of road chalk. I don't care what sport it is. Of course I will from time to time but try to pick my spots. Anyway let's pull that OVER in, really like the play in this spot. I can live with an O's win, just put some runs up.

Patrick McIrish

@#%$&*%$#@#$

UNREAL! In 2.5 innings they had 8 hits between them and only 1 run!? You can always tell when I play an OVER, tons of hits yet no scoring. If I had the UNDER those 8 hits would be like 10 runs by now. Jerkoffs!

Now there is 9 hits and still but 1 lone run going into the 6th inning. Kiss this f u cking OVER goodbye.