Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

Kansas City Royals +155

Pick: Kansas City Royals +155
    You don’t find an ace pitcher this big a dog often. Kansas City righty Zach Greinke has been throwing great the last month, and he has a 3.63 ERA his last three starts. Greinke absolutely cruised through the first six innings of his last, retiring 18 of 20 batters. The offense is third in batting average in baseball and faces a guy, Brian Duensing, whom they have hit well, allowing 31 base runners in 19 innings against KC. Back the ace as a big dog, Play the Royals.
    At this price, I think the Royals are worth betting on. They have lost their two first games against the Twins and lost the series, so I expect them to win tonight... Small money on this underdog even thought I love the Twins.

Angela
    Angela's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7615

Twins FTW

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

With only a few weeks left, perhaps it is finally time to get back behind Greinke again for the 2010 season.

GL

Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    With only a few weeks left, perhaps it is finally time to get back behind Greinke again for the 2010 season.

GL
    When a team is a heavy favorite like the Yankees yesterday, it's always worth to bet on the opposite team especially when the odd is big. The Twins have won the two first games and won the series, they won't do their best tonight and will focus on their next opponent, so it's probably a good reason to put some money on the Royals.

Best of Luck anyway.