MadCapper
    MadCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

My 4 Plays tonight....with very brief reasons!

Mets -104 @ Cubs - Dickey has been lights out this year. So why are the Mets only -104? Probably because its a day game after a night game. And probably because they are a bad team too. Dickey hunhittable though. So lean to the Mets.

Brewers +225 @ Phillies - The Phillies bats have come alive (for one day at least). Maybe a change if scenery helped? Hamels has been brilliant. Capuano is a gascan. Price way to expensive anyway. Maybe put the Phills in a 2 or 3 team parlay.

Nationals -101 @ Pirates - I like Hernandez in this spot. The Pirates have young bats. And Livan is just the crafty pitcher that can toy with them. Duke is a gascan.

Braves -115 @ Marlins - Miller walks to many guys. Kawakami is good enough to win this one. Braves bats will feast on the lefty. Diaz and Prado will have big games.

Reds +125 @ Cardinals - Great game. Arroyo against Garcia. The Reds are flying high. I would not have them as a dog in this one. More like a coinflip. If I had to play it would be the +125 first place Reds.

Astros +132 @ D-Backs - Terrible line. myers has been great most of the year. The Astros are playing much better ball. They will hit Hudson. I am not sure the D-backs will hit Myers. Give me the doggie again.

Rockies +130 @ Padres - Cook vs who? If anyone can cap this game, I will tip my hat to them. No way I'm touching it.

Giants +135 @ Dodgers - Zito vs Billingsley. Tough game to play. Line looks spot on. The Giants have been playing well. But who knows with Zito. Gun to head I take Zito as the dog against the inconsistent Billingsley.

Jays +142 @ Yankees - Morrow's last start of the year. He's been brilliant. Nova has been very good for the Yankees. The Yankees will win this game. They will make Morrow throw a lot of pitches. He will give his all. But wont be enough.

Rays -195 @ Orioles - Garza against gascan Millwood, who actually pitched well last time. Baltimore is playing better of late. Can't play a -105 favorite on the road.

White Sox +136 @ Red Sox - Great pitching matchup here. Both guys didnt pitch brilliantly last time out though. How can you go against Clay at home though? Red Sox are fighting for their lives.

Tigers +150 @ Royals - Bonderman is a gascan. The Royals can hit. Plus they have Zack on the hill. This is a no brainer for me.

Rangers +110 @ Twins Holland is back. He has talent, but hasnt showcased it yet. Blackburn is pathetic. I dont care ablut his last start. Rangers as a dog is a winner for me.

Angels +165 @ A's Gio has been great. But the A's a -175 favorite so late in the season against The Angels? Stay Away

Indians -102 @ Mariners - Indians with a nice comeback last night. Carmona has been ok..not very good. French has been solid. Coinflip game.

My plays: Royals -161 (4 units), Astros +132 (3 units), Braves -115 (3 units), Nationals -101 (2 units)

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Wow, you hot for the Royals....cool!

MadCapper
    MadCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes sir

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Like the summaries. Myers will get hammered though in zona against the hot zona bats. Astors play to there competition. Myers has brutal sep numbers and zona owns this guy. Hudson has been lights out for zona.

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2189

Blackburn pitched in relief last night so he won't go today. Matt Fox will go instead. Rangers look good today.