slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Message to Paco thread followers and the man himself

We miss you Paco, place isn't the same without you.
    Take some time off to de-stress from posting and then come back with a SCS to start a new thread off with a bang!

I think Paco is a great capper but there were 2 problems:
    1.) too many haters with too much free time on their hands that need to stop betting and get a job!
    2.) Paco uses sound money management on his picks, he broke even yesterday but even if he lost his 3 picks that everyone complained about he would have been down 4 units plus a little juice. Fact is he won a 5 unit play just the day before on TOR so no one should have been down big this week cause of yesterday's insane come back by KC, COL and almost SF.
    The problem is that people with $1000 to their name see Paco is on a game and throw $800 on it that they don't have to lose and then complain. Sound betting amounts are required or you will eventually go broke or owe the bookie.
    If Paco bets 1x ; than you should bet accordingly about 1% of your available roll.
    if you are willing to lose 100K, then bet 1000
    if you are willing to lose 10K, then bet 100
    if you are willing to lose 1K, then bet 10 (that's right high rollers, bet $10)
    if you have less than 1K for baseball betting personally I think you should stay away from this sport.
    if you are not comfortable losing any money than you should not be gambling.
    No free lunches we are all here taking risk.

Above figures can be adjusted upward based on unit size of individual wager just follow what he does or heaven forbid cap on your own and do whatever the hell you what and complain to yourself when you lose.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

be careful with these threads......williebee is actually doing his job today....weird I know.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

You people act like hes Jesus Christ....

I could careless one way or another but all these threads are quite annoying.

Spyder31
    Spyder31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by slimpickins View Post
    We miss you Paco, place isn't the same without you. Take some time off to de-stress from posting and then come back with a SCS to start a new thread off with a bang! I think Paco is a great capper but there were 2 problems: 1.) too many haters with too much free time on their hands that need to stop betting and get a job! 2.) Paco uses sound money management on his picks, he broke even yesterday but even if he lost his 3 picks that everyone complained about he would have been down 4 units plus a little juice. Fact is he won a 5 unit play just the day before on TOR so no one should have been down big this week cause of yesterday's insane come back by KC, COL and almost SF. The problem is that people with $1000 to their name see Paco is on a game and throw $800 on it that they don't have to lose and then complain. Sound betting amounts are required or you will eventually go broke or owe the bookie. If Paco bets 1x ; than you should bet accordingly about 1% of your available roll. if you are willing to lose 100K, then bet 1000 if you are willing to lose 10K, then bet 100 if you are willing to lose 1K, then bet 10 (that's right high rollers, bet $10) if you have less than 1K for baseball betting personally I think you should stay away from this sport. if you are not comfortable losing any money than you should not be gambling. No free lunches we are all here taking risk. Above figures can be adjusted upward based on unit size of individual wager just follow what he does or heaven forbid cap on your own and do whatever the hell you what and complain to yourself when you lose.

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Personally I just enjoyed reading his thread, fact is it was the most active on the forum and I could read one thread to see what is going on vs opening up a thousand little posts without much feedback.
    I could for the most part care less about his picks just think he deserves respect for what he did to make the forum so active!

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    be careful with these threads......williebee is actually doing his job today....weird I know.

Shutting em down real quick. Trying to keep the news off the boards so that posters will stay.

MadCapper
    MadCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Paco is a good poster.

Follow me until he comes back

Ninersnut

People are getting way overboard with it though. Now you get a good idea of who is just blindly following. I take a look at the card and check off what I like. I hit VG's thread than Paco's to see what the opinions are on it as well as a few others. But blindly following is the worst rule ever to break. You might as well give me your money.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

i didn't even bother what OP wrote here.... but OMG...wtf with another paco thread??? if he wants to come back, he will come back.... just leave him alone.... so PPL, STOP making PACO THREAD...... it's getting annoying as hell

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN
    WIZARDOFBEANTOWN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

paco you the man buddy sorry all the dickheadz ran you off . i know you worked hard on that thread cause alot of us saw it from day 1 and , respect your efforts and time you give up with your family to help these little ungrateful dicks slim is right when he said money management is the key. you should go back 2 either floating around from thread 2 thread or your new thread.pac starve them for a while they ,deserve it.what ever you do have fun with it again and don't be stranger buddy keep in touch and pm me when this shit blows over buddy . good luck today

and these threads are getting annoying way 2 many leave the man alone
    Last edited by WIZARDOFBEANTOWN; 08-26-10 at 11:41 AM.

MadCapper
    MadCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why was he run off? I havent been paying close attention. Bad run?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by MadCapper View Post
    Why was he run off? I havent been paying close attention. Bad run?
    No, negativity in the thread after repeatedly asking for it to stop so he decided to take a break.

But please guys, no more Paco threads after this one. Let him enjoy the Bash and come back refreshed.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    No, negativity in the thread after repeatedly asking for it to stop so he decided to take a break. But please guys, no more Paco threads after this one. Let him enjoy the Bash and come back refreshed.
    Are you going to the bash, shari?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Are you going to the bash, shari?
    Sadly no. Friends have been there all week and my plane ticket's been pissed away. I didn't feel comfortable leaving my son yet and Doctors wouldn't clear him to fly. So disappointed.

dee_jas
    Thinking???
    dee_jas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

The guy deserves a break, let him enjoy the bash.

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hundred bucks says he is back tomorrow posting plays. Guys that post play by play threads and can't stop themselves from posting at least 100 times daily are unable to just walk away. This kid is just looking for attention. And you guys all took the bait. You tails are pathetic. Make your own plays and stop begging someone else to do it for you.

chips1031
    chips
    chips1031's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1295

guys just need to educated there self and start cappin

salvador_7764
    salvador_7764's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 415

paco

please paco come back we really need you.m y kid ask me this morning dad this is the first time you not using the computer and i told him yes son,because paco isn't posting his play anymore.

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

chibears
    chibears's Avatar Become A Pro!

he will be back next week. he is at the bash and taking a break from his thread.

Ninersnut

That's great. Willie Bee shut this down now.

simp def
    simp def's Avatar Become A Pro!

... try " no sonive decided to have your college funds and keep it, instead of losing it in betting mlb games."

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by salvador_7764 View Post
    please paco come back we really need you.m y kid ask me this morning dad this is the first time you not using the computer and i told him yes son,because paco isn't posting his play anymore.
    c'mon man!

SouthBayGame
    SouthBayGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2895

Thats hilarious

But seriously, the baseball thread is going down the tubes these days...

1) Paco's consistent winning is gone thanks to the tools on this site.
    2) Other top cappers getting smoked by chalky games.
    3) A lot of noobs like myself posting random azz shvt like this.

Truth Be Told
    Truth Be Told's Avatar Become A Pro!

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow...another idiot starting paco thread

Broken-Ear Glen
    Broken-Ear Glen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    give 'em a break, we need him.

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

there needs to be more of this at sbr.. levity

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

ttm
    ttm's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ahaha

salvador_7764
    salvador_7764's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 415

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    man bro go suck a dick.your on idiot because you know it yourself that you need paco.aloha

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

Paco, please come back.

We need you. Our bankroll misses you.

Truth Be Told
    Truth Be Told's Avatar Become A Pro!

never seen this thread before

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Truth Be Told where have u been for the WHOLE season.?? Seeing as how it seems you cant pick a loser if u tried where have u been? You have posted maybe one play before the game starts. Get the **** out of here.

swagger
    swagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

inb4thread close

12 Last