wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

well, yesterday was ok came out just a little ahead. I went one and one with Colorado covering the run line for me. They just demolished the San Francisco Giants. They are really tough at home and the play was too good to pass up. The game I lost was Texas. It was a low scoring affair as I expected, but they came up short two to one. Weaver pitched excellent for the Angels so it's just one of those loses. So lets win some games today
    Cincinnati Reds +108 over the Chicago Cubs
    Oh the cubbies. Really are they this bad. They cannot hit to save their lives. I don't know what it is, but there is something there. When I first looked at this game, I figure the reds would be a small favorite on the road, but was suprised at this line. A lot of people bet the cubs though, it is just the way it is in sports. People bet their teams and you will see inflated lines in New York, L.A and Chicago. The reds have won 8 out of their last 10 games and have been rolling with some late inning heroics.Chicago has lost 7-10 and hitting in the low 200s in that strech. They have pitched ok, but when you can't hit it does not matter how good your pitching is. Bronson Arroyo takes the mound and he loves pitching at Wringley. He is 4 and 1 with 2.77 era. The three cubs big guns Sorriano,Ramirez and Lee are a combined 24 for 110 against Arroyo. All this adds up to a Reds dog win. Take the Plus here.
    New York Mets -113 over the Washington Nationals
    Hmm, what can i say about the mets. Santana yesterday pitched another gem, but I swear the mets just don't want to give him runs. They score one in the first inning of the game and that was it. They couldn't get anymore off the ageless wonder Livian Hernandez. They then blew the lead late in the game and that was that. Same old mets. Well Santana is not on the mound today and one of the mets yound pitchers neise is. He is going for his fifth straigh win. Since returning from the Disable list he is 4-0. He has a low two era in that stretch. He has been great for the mets. Atliano has been rocked by the mets all season. He has a 6 era against them in three starts. I see nothing here to tell me otherwise and the mets here should end their road slumps and get a win here in Washington.
    Florida Marlins -130 over the Atlanta Braves
    This should be a great matchup. You have one of the best home teams in baseball vs one of the leagues best pitchers. J. Johnson for the Marlins has been great this year but couldnt get any run support in his last outing. The Marlins then went to San Juan and got back on track. They are going against a good young pitcher in Medlin but should be able to scratch out 3-5 runs on him. If they can do that, then johnson should get his 9th win of the season in Atlanta and try to get Florida back in the race for the east title.

Lets hope for a 3-0 day today good luck to all of you and lets rock the books

PDW
    PDW's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Reds today as well.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Johnson has always been tough on the Braves...

Doc

cappinthepigs
    cappinthepigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Just fade the cubbies, I get it.

gtboy
    gtboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am on met and cin. gl

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL today

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

great write up nice analysis I will follow your picks today and see what happens

Lion4Life
    Lion4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the Reds today as well, good luck!