wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a day yesterday. As i put in my previous post I had the Mets and the mets runline and i hit the Chicago White sox and the Texas Rangers to go 4-0 I am now 24-3 over my last 27 games after going 6-11 before that. I will take 30-14 any day of the week. I am on one of the hottest streaks of my life and the thing that i am happy about is that i am not playing heavy favorites. The Mets and the White Sox yesterday i got at +175 each. I am going try to continue this today. One day this will end but hopefully it won't be today. Lets get started with some picks.
    New York Mets +168 over the New York Yankees
    Eight games in a row i have played my mets and my mets have won 8 in a row. They are on fire and i am riding the fire truck all the way to the station. One day they will kick me off. Really I thought it could of been yesterday, but takashai pitched wonderfully and kept them at bay. The mets seem to have the yankees number this year. Now the Mets best pitcher in Mike Pelfrey takes the mound. He is getting 168 wow. He is 9-1 with a 2.39 era. He was a little shakey his last start but got a no decesion. I look for him to rebound against his cross town counterparts. Phil hughes is a pitcher who start the season strongly but has recently fell off the bandwagon. His last three starts have not been to the calibre of what his first starts were. He might get back on track today but look for the mets to scrounge up a few runs and win a 4-3 game. They have won eight in a row and more impressive is that they have all came on the road where the mets were horrible this year.
    Chicago White Sox -115 over the Washington Nationals
    Small price on the road vs a young Nationals team. Chicago pitched well yesterday against the nationals and the starters have pitched well recently. Peavy is trying to get his career back on track and going into Washington Today will help with that. I look for Chicago to build momentum from yesterdays extra inning game.
    Los Angeles Angels -101 over the Chicago Cubs
    Another shootout today? I dont think so as look for these to teams to be shutdown today by two average pitchers. I can not play the cubs for anything and today i think they get beat. I like the Angels in this spot and i like Santana to rebound from an average outing that he had the last time. Chicagos offense scares me to death as i don't know if they are going score 7 or if they are going score 1. I have lost so much on them this year i am going the opposite way today. I am not sure of the wind but that could make a huge difference. If Santana keeps people off base by not walking they should win a 3-1 game here.

Bonus pick going to try to pick a big dog here because of my streak
    Cincinnati Reds +160 over the Seattle Mariners
    I love Felix Hernandez, but i don't love seattle right now who are starting to promote rumors of cliff lee leaving town. When That happens usually teams start to fall apart. Its a little early for that in the season, but it will have an effect on this team. That might not happen today but I like the reds at the price. Hopefully they wont come out swinging at every pitch and work the count and get Hernandez out of there. They do that this is a very winable game at a great price.
    Lets see if i can ride this train today or it will crash.
    Good luck to all and lets bang the books

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

angels off to good start