Djtrikee
    Djtrikee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

What am I missing, Need some advice

What is going on here in baseball.

I picked St Louis to win today, Toronto -1.5, Yanks -1.5 , and Tampa Bay -1.5

The only problem I have with this parlay is Tampa Bay. Whats wrong with baseball, is it now just a crap shoot on who will win???

I did the research, and all indications show that Rays should win the game like 6-2. or even 6-3. Freddy Garcia against David Price, are you serious? What is the thinking behind these games, are no games guarenteed in MLB.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Its not easy my friend, do you not remember Phil. a few weeks ago,a layup @ -330 and they lost. Or Doc H. last two? outings.My point is form doesnt always hold. Tred lightly never go all in and when it looks too easy stay away or go the other way.

Djtrikee
    Djtrikee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Thanks for the Advice. Just venting some frustrations, who knows bobby jenks may blow it and Rays may come back, but the way old ass garcia is pitching, its not looking good

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Quote Originally Posted by Djtrikee View Post
    What is going on here in baseball.

I picked St Louis to win today, Toronto -1.5, Yanks -1.5 , and Tampa Bay -1.5

The only problem I have with this parlay is Tampa Bay. Whats wrong with baseball, is it now just a crap shoot on who will win???

I did the research, and all indications show that Rays should win the game like 6-2. or even 6-3. Freddy Garcia against David Price, are you serious? What is the thinking behind these games, are no games guarenteed in MLB.
    I'm on the White Sox at +230. Garcia is 7-2 with a 3era career against Tampa Bay while Price is 0-2. Also, Price's only loss this season is to the White Sox. Don't let large chalk force you to bet the team. Inflated line since Price is 7-1...

TomG
    TomG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like you're gonna go 3-1. What's the problem? Don't bet parlays noob.

lacesout
    It was all that Dan Marino's fault
    lacesout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Agree with TomG, parlays are not the answer. Maybe play the indivually with a small parlay? Good luck!