icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Yanks vs A's...7.5 Seems so low..

Both of these lefties can pitch with the best of them, but the scary part is both of these rosters can hit with the best of them. Not to mention each pitcher has struggled against the opposition. EVERYONE and I mean like 65-70% of bettors are on the under 7.5 because it does seem like the easy play today...but this game go over so fast, yeah??? What do you think boys.

Maester Rigo
    Maester Rigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think stay away from this over under for the reasons you said. Just because its their 2 best pitchers doesnt mean they wont get hit hard. Im personally taking the A's on this 1 but over under is to scary

icsky3
    I'm always broke.

I for sure can't take the A's Maester....Braden's stats against the current Yanks roster is verryyyy scary, even if there is some "value" in the line. If anything I'll lean towards Yanks RL or parlay small with the over.

Maester Rigo

We all have our own way of doing things and I told a coworker of mine Yanks wont sweep when this series started so I wanna see if Im right

icsky3
    I'm always broke.

Either way BOL to ya Rigo..If the A's do win hopefully they win with the over

Maester Rigo

To the over hahaha!!

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Don't dismiss the fact that the park in Oak is pretty forgiving for pitchers.

icsky3
    I'm always broke.

Yanks can put up runs without hitting HR's...Shots to the gap..sharp line drives in little holes. Same thing with the A's, they aren't to bad with their situational hitting. Just saying.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I agree the Yanks can hit with the best of em, but the A's...really??

Good solid arms, pitchers ballpark, some regulars sitting on get away day. I think 7.5 is about right.

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by icsky3 View Post
    Yanks can put up runs without hitting HR's...Shots to the gap..sharp line drives in little holes. Same thing with the A's, they aren't to bad with their situational hitting. Just saying.
    It's not just the outfield fences. The field has lots of extra foul territory too. Numerically Oakland Coliseum is the 2nd stingiest diamond (to Petco) over the last three years. Check out ESPN's "park factors" for the data.

Maester Rigo

Oakland up 3-0 overs looking good so far

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Easy under guys. Sure the 3 run bomb in the 1st had us a bit nervous, but under was the right side.