2*twins ml -135
    1*twins -1.5 +158
    1.5*Rays/Marlins o8.5 -107
    1.5*Jays/Reds u9 -110
    1*astros ML +118

goodluck

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

been loving the twinks lately but couldnt go with them today for some reason.

Bumping heads on the tor/cincy total but the way the line is acting id say you might have me there.

will probably join you on the stros later. gl today

RockyMiavia
    RockyMiavia's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm have been on the Twins resurgent and made some money with them. I like the Twins to continue to be strong onto the second half with their injured players coming back. Mauer is back and that is key to their lineup. Others sees his batting approach and follows it. I like the twins too but not betting today with them.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

analogy: twins steaming hot (which was going to happen) vs the padres who suck, period. baker going for the twins who has been good of late and always a good home pitcher, line -135 +/-. red sox just as hot let's say with lester on the hill at -180 +/- but playing a team that is much better than the padres will ever be with a pitcher dealing right now. these are equal bets on the favorites but as you can see the twins have significantly better value based on public perception currently. good luck!

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    analogy: twins steaming hot (which was going to happen) vs the padres who suck, period. baker going for the twins who has been good of late and always a good home pitcher, line -135 +/-. red sox just as hot let's say with lester on the hill at -180 +/- but playing a team that is much better than the padres will ever be with a pitcher dealing right now. these are equal bets on the favorites but as you can see the twins have significantly better value based on public perception currently. good luck!

biggest difference is Bos has a much better shot at killing Wolf than Minny does of lighting up Stauffer. That isnt perception that reality. Not saying Wolf wont be solid but perception isnt the reason these lines are so different. SD is also a above .500 team on the road while Brew Crew sport a 14-23 road record. Once again perception is not why these lines are drastically different.

thebestthereis

my friend minny 45-16 +24 units the last 3 years at home vs teams like the padres or with lines of -140 +/-. the line is based on public perception, not anything else in this situation at this time. the twins have sucked all year til recently and nobody believes yet, not the case for boston. the game is won by teams not by a starting pitcher, the line is based on that (90%). the twins have been one of the best if not theeee best home money teams in baseball recently, fact! the twins line should be -180 just like the red sox but it is not because of perception not reality.

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Twins look solid tonight. Good luck!

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    my friend minny 45-16 +24 units the last 3 years at home vs teams like the padres or with lines of -140 +/-. the line is based on public perception, not anything else in this situation at this time. the twins have sucked all year til recently and nobody believes yet, not the case for boston. the game is won by teams not by a starting pitcher, the line is based on that (90%). the twins have been one of the best if not theeee best home money teams in baseball recently, fact! the twins line should be -180 just like the red sox but it is not because of perception not reality.

not gonna argue but if you think the true line on minny gm should be -180 then i dont know what else to say. I believed in minny as soon as they swept kc, they are perennial contenders of coarse this was coming.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

stauffer hasn't allowed a run in 15 innings. twins at -180 doesn't make sense

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    stauffer hasn't allowed a run in 15 innings. twins at -180 doesn't make sense

I tell you one damn thing. If thebestthereis wants to give me SD+165 we can set something up right now.

im not playing Pads at the real price but i am staying away from minny today and i have been killing it with them for the last week or so, sides and totals. This one just screamed stay away to me, certainly understand you playing them but best case for me is SD wins and i hammer Lariano 2marro in the rubber match.

bestthereis let me know , ill give you minny-180 all day. Please stop saying perception is the only reason the line is where it is at. line spot on imho.

thebestthereis

it was just a point i was making, don't take everything literally. i would never lay -180 on the twins ever no matter what. i do think the better bet today way minny at -140 vs the red sox -180, that is all. that was the point.

fenexusa
    fenexusa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goodcall
    [B]2*twins ml -135

goodluck

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

2*twins ml -135