BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

WED Best Bets/Votes

PICK: PHILLY -146 Francis vs Hamels, 2 Lefties I really like, but like the home team better in this spot as COL had to play an extra inning tiebreaker game at home on Monday and travel all the way back east to see a stacked Phills offense! I know the OVER has been hammered, but don't be shocked to see the Lefties duel it out here especially with COL being tired(Only way they have a chance to win IMO is if Francis cruises which he is capable of but think those chances are slim to none vs this Phills lineup) letdowns from either of these teams is a concern considering how they made it to the playoffs, but thats where I think the home team has the Monster advantage, home crowd shouldn't LET them Letdown!!!

Also kinda liking:

CHC +126 Zambrano vs Webb, Gonna try Big Z on the road again as he's been money down the stretch on the road for me and think this is a good enough price to back him again vs B-Webb, a very good pitcher!

BOST -145 Lackey vs Beckett, Just have a hunch that BOST steps on the gas pedal again and makes a run at the title starting tonight!

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT GUYS!!!

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with all 3 of those today . Exacto .

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

loving the Halos, that was my only play today.