pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone watching Ariz SF game

Ariz has bases loaded 1 out and the count is 2-2. Pitcher throws ball 3 and guy on 3rd gets picked off by catcher.

How do you get picked off 3rd base in that situation?

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

crapped out with the dodgers again , the go right back with em strategy has me on the ropes . Brox mr fastball back to back nights giving up 2 runs . Only because I had the dodgers.If went rocks would have been penny on fire .

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a rule , never bet on games in Colorado . I deserved back to back losses really . The NL West is a bitch division . The sorry ass Rockies , what a joke . They wont see the postseason , is a waste of time no different than the Dodgers . Teams that made the postseason last year, dodgers cards wont repeat . In the AL no tigers , athletics or twins . Hard to repeat . Teams to repeat from last year Mets Padres in NL ?
    Only Yanks in the AL ? amazingggggggggg . Says alot for consistency though I knew this bs except I liked tigs and dogders to return to postseason this year .
    Come playoff time I am gonna bust them in the head , no ifs no ands no buts .