LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cincy +130...

Wrong team is favored here... Harang is much more consistant than Zambrano. Fans are putting some pressure on Zambrano by booing him at home. This added pressure can't be good for a struggling pitcher. Harang has proven he can pitch at Wrigley. Let's get that bats going Cincy... GL

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

If the REDS have any type of lead in this game, they will lose. Look at what happened last night. Cubbies need this game and the Reds don't.

LargeMouthBass

Needing and doing are two different things. Just because they blew a lead yesterday doesn't mean, same thing will happen today. (knock on tree...) I personally think, in football and basketball, a team that's playing for a playoff spot against a team that's out of the race, will definitely make a difference. But in baseball, I don't think the edge is that great.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by LargeMouthBass View Post
    Needing and doing are two different things. Just because they blew a lead yesterday doesn't mean, same thing will happen today. (knock on tree...) I personally think, in football and basketball, a team that's playing for a playoff spot against a team that's out of the race, will definitely make a difference. But in baseball, I don't think the edge is that great.
    If you followed MLB in 2007, you would know the Red's bullpen blows leads like Paris Hilton blows random dudes. Good luck with your play.

LargeMouthBass

You must have had Cincy yesterday. I feel your pain, trust me I've lost with KC, SF, TB, Tor, Ana, just in the past week alone where they had at least 2 run leads or more going into the 8th or 9th. That's just the part you have to accept, if you are gonna survive in baseball.

Adding... Under 11 Cincy/Cubs GL

RichieRich07
    RichieRich07's Avatar Become A Pro!

why would the total even start at 11

awatkins011
    awatkins011's Avatar Become A Pro!

under 11

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by LargeMouthBass View Post
    You must have had Cincy yesterday. I feel your pain, trust me I've lost with KC, SF, TB, Tor, Ana, just in the past week alone where they had at least 2 run leads or more going into the 8th or 9th. That's just the part you have to accept, if you are gonna survive in baseball.

Adding... Under 11 Cincy/Cubs GL
    I had the Cubs yesterday sir. No play on the game tonight

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

I am on the Reds, wind will be gusting out to center, Zambrano has gotten better at groundball to flyball, but over his career is classified as a flyball pitcher. Reds have good power and should be another roller coaster ride tonight.