curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Savant please stop these nonsense posts

People come here to share information on BASEBALL HANDICAPPING, please stop creating these nonsense threads. No one cares if pokernut plays chicken with anyone else.

Better yet, ask the moderators to create a forum for you, they can call it "jackasses talking stupid shit"

Savant
    Savant's Avatar Become A Pro!

toss off bitch!

oh yea remember all those lame threads you created just to mock trifecta and all the countless threads just to brag each and every of your pick!

ever wonder why no one posts in your threads anymore cuz no1 likes you in here

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

i like curious his picks usually pretty good...and i also agree wit him put it in thep rivate section no1 wants 2 see it(i did tink it was sorta funny at 1st but no need for in this section)

Savant
    Savant's Avatar Become A Pro!

let me tell you whats real funny.
    Curious just posted in bradley's thread that she doesnt post her picks cuz she doesnt feel like giving her talent for free..lol

what a clownass!! who the **** wld pay for her picks??!! You claim that you are here to talk abt baseball and yet you just contradicted yourself by saying you dont post your 'talent' for free??!!

What a crackhead!! You are so full of yourself, its appalling!