EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

The O-Holes Again

One of my beloved teams to wager on is offering a pretty nice price today me thinks. Yes, it is Steve Trachsel backing the birds today, but he is 5-0 lifetime vs. TOR. He's also had probably his best stretch of starts this year in his last 3 including a couple solid ones vs. BOS. #s at Rogers Centre are so-so. Depite Litsch's solid #s for TOR, they don't seem to like to score for him and the Jays are just 3-7 in his last 10 starts. Of course the Bullpen de Gasolina in BAL always worries me, but I think +146 is quite nice for BAL and I'm on it early.

Also lean to the Under in this game at 9.5 (-120). Game time is 12:07 pm ET.

Thoughts?

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    One of my beloved teams to wager on is offering a pretty nice price today me thinks. Yes, it is Steve Trachsel backing the birds today, but he is 5-0 lifetime vs. TOR. He's also had probably his best stretch of starts this year in his last 3 including a couple solid ones vs. BOS. #s at Rogers Centre are so-so. Depite Litsch's solid #s for TOR, they don't seem to like to score for him and the Jays are just 3-7 in his last 10 starts. Of course the Bullpen de Gasolina in BAL always worries me, but I think +146 is quite nice for BAL and I'm on it early.

Thoughts?

agree!!!! vet vs rook,ill take the vet

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

but trachsel hasn't won in his last 9 starts...hasn't won on the road since may 28...I can't back a 36 year old pitcher that hasn't won in over 2 months on a team not playing for anything. I'm with TOR today...

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    but trachsel hasn't won in his last 9 starts...hasn't won on the road since may 28...I can't back a 36 year old pitcher that hasn't won in over 2 months on a team not playing for anything. I'm with TOR today...
    he beat boston 8/12 6-3

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post

Thoughts?
    He lost in tor 6-5 7/20/2000

5-1 all time

I agree play bal +146, f\*\*k toronto

AC1318

I did not play this game but wish I did with a 3-1 lead

never fabricate wins (leave that job to flamers)