Got a Parlay going today as two awesome pitchers take the mound, Peavy of the Padres and Webb of the DiamindBacks! then I got two other picks following the parlay that I feel will be winners for tommarow, im interested in feedback.

----------------
PARLAY PLAY!
DIAMONDBACKS OVER Braves | PADRES OVER Astros

Parlay Analysis

ARIZONA
Arizona has bee a hot team lately, taking over the 1st place position in the National League West, Truely and awesome come back by them!
Brandon Webb has been an awesome pitcher, especially lately! And he is slightly better on the road, which makes this pick that much easyier. I think of this as kind of a Pitcher mis-match, Lance Cormier
is far from anything special and he is no where close to Brandon Webb quality! Lance Cormier has pitched in 4 games this season, and hasent gone over 4 innings in any of those appearances! why? plain and simple, he is nothing special as far as a pitcher!

PADRES
This pitching match-up is a re-match from July 27th, only difference is the Padres are at home this time. On July 27th Peavy and Williams battled it out in Houston, The Padres came out on top 9-4! Peavy pitched an awesome 7 innings, allowing just 4 hits, 1 run! and a kool 8 K's!
It was truely a good game for Peavy, he see's alot of those! As for former Padre, Woody Williams of the Astros, He wasent so hot that game, He went 6 innings, allowing 8 hits, 5 runs with only 4 K's. Both pitchers have been hot as of lately, but I believe Peavy will beable to add
Another win to the Padres win column, Peavy is just an outstanding pitcher, Williams, I personally dont like him much, I think he will put up a fight tommarow, get tired and allot the Astros relievers to give up some runs. Peavy, he can go 7 innings on most days and he has an awesome
pitching staff to back him up. PADRES!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DiamindBacks & Braves - Under
Royals OVER Athletics