LordSpoon
    LordSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Tuesday Picks

I was wondering what you guys think of these plays, wrote my supporting info for each. I am still looking at some other games, these two stand out, I am thinking about parlaying them, although I am a little nervous with the Cubs game, Zombrano has been having rough outing lately, but I am expecting him to dominate the Reds as he did just back on the 29th....anyways....feedback on these two please.

BRAVES!
    The braves should have the easy game against the tired San Francisco Giants, whom over the past 48 hours have played 3 games (double header today) and been on 2 flights! The Braves are also throwing John Smoltz, Who on 7/23 Pitched them 7 inngins giving up 2 runs, earning a win! The Giants are throwing Atchison, who is nothing special, he has been pitching relief all year and will be making his first start on the road in atlanta, with a tired offence and defence to hardly back him up. Also! They are both righties, Giants are 34-50 on the year against righties, Braves are a hot 40-28 on the year vs righties. Braves all the way in this game!

CUBS!
    Cubs got Zombrano on the mound, he wasent so hot his last two starts, which will make this play a little harder for me to go through with, but I have confidence in Zombrano here against the Reds, and here's why! Yes Zombrano is only 1-3 on the year against the reds, 2 of those game way back in april, more recently he faced off against the reds just back on July 29th. Pitching 7⅓ innings allowing only 2 hits and no runs! That is excellent! The Final Score of that game came out to be 6-0 cubs win. Looking at the reds pitching here, 7/28 HARANG faced off against the cubs, he pitched 1 inning, giving up 1 hit, 1 walk, and a 2 run homer, exiting after that inning with a sore back. The Cubs were able to make progress against him right off the bat, and the reds pitching staff couldent stop the cubs from that point on. Final score for that game, cubs 8 reds 1!

TIGERS & INDIANS OVER
    I do know their are some good pitchers on the mound in thsi match-up, however, I do see weakness in Bonderman's pitching lately with a 9.62ERA over the last 30 days. Sabathia did not have much success against detroit last time around, and I look for about the same in this game, This is a BIG game here, these two teams are batteling it out for first place, expect an explosive battle! Looking at the scores of these two teams, besed on these two pitchers, it has been over, and those were just your every day games, this is like I said a battle for first place in American League Central. I'll go with the Tigers and Indians OVER.
    Last edited by LordSpoon; 08-14-07 at 12:33 AM.

LordSpoon
    LordSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

not a good day for me today I have been on a bit of a hot streak this past 7 days in particular, guess it ended tonight, all well, gives me more motivation to get back on track tommarow, yuh win some and loose some.

trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Attitude to have.. I've been in a funk myself. Looking forward to having that good streak once again..

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I would be happy at least atlanta pulled through at them odds.

so you end up dropping one game bounce back tomorrow as you said

good luck