mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 893

Comerica Park Fences

These momos moved the fences in for Miguel Cabrera and his swan song. Expect more home runs at Comerica this year. Center field specifically but won’t impact right/left. Lowered the walls too. Miggy probably has 50 more homers if they do this sooner. Tigers will still be for shit.

“This summer at Comerica Park will bring more home runs as the Detroit Tigers and Comerica Park have announced they're bringing in the center field wall by ten feet and lowering the height from 13 feet at its highest down to 7 feet across the entire outfield.”

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

wonder if the over and unders will adjust

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    These momos moved the fences in for Miguel Cabrera and his swan song. Expect more home runs at Comerica this year. Center field specifically but won’t impact right/left. Lowered the walls too. Miggy probably has 50 more homers if they do this sooner. Tigers will still be for shit.

“This summer at Comerica Park will bring more home runs as the Detroit Tigers and Comerica Park have announced they're bringing in the center field wall by ten feet and lowering the height from 13 feet at its highest down to 7 feet across the entire outfield.”
    That has Manfred's fingerprints all over it.
    It's no secret Manfred wants runs, and more the better.
    He's the biggest idiotic executive, not just commissioner, but executive in sports history.

He eliminated the shift, the ghost runner extra inning rule is bullshit.
    And on and on.

Oh, not for nothing, there are many, and me included who believe those balls were juiced Miggy's last season there.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    That has Manfred's fingerprints all over it.
    It's no secret Manfred wants runs, and more the better.
    He's the biggest idiotic executive, not just commissioner, but executive in sports history.

He eliminated the shift, the ghost runner extra inning rule is bullshit.
    And on and on.

Oh, not for nothing, there are many, and me included who believe those balls were juiced Miggy's last season there.
    I wonder how many other fields he’s ordering this on. Totally agree with you. He is the biggest idiot executive in the history of sports.

Yes, Detroit games at home let’s juice the balls and pull in the fences. Pricks. I don’t know about you but MLB since 2020 reboot has been a lot more difficult for me to handicap. Throw trends out the window.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    wonder if the over and unders will adjust
    Will be baked in for sure. Will be interesting for me personally (since I’m a Tigers fan) to see how the totals vary and what kind of impact it has. Granted- if I can even watch the games since Bally Sports is bankrupt. Lol

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Will be baked in for sure. Will be interesting for me personally (since I’m a Tigers fan) to see how the totals vary and what kind of impact it has. Granted- if I can even watch the games since Bally Sports is bankrupt. Lol
    that is a whole other disaster with bally sports right before the season

manfred wants more scoring since hockey and basketball have increased scoring

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    that is a whole other disaster with bally sports right before the season

manfred wants more scoring since hockey and basketball have increased scoring
    The Bally’s sports situation is an absolute train wreck. DOJ forced the breakup of the old FSN’s and here we are. Sinclair had very little business buying this with leveraged debt over 90% of the acquisition price.