WRMusic
    WRMusic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1289

Cubs pitcher Marcus Stroman their latest target…

For anyone piling on Kanye, Kyrie, and all the others (the list is just simply way too long to name everyone else,) have a look at the latest target; Cubs pitcher Marcus Stroman. His tweets/comments are the ones that confirm most points being made. Marcus Stroman is now also being called an “antisemitie.” Here’s the issue:

Not ONCE did Marcus Stroman tweet/say ANYTHING about ANYONE’S race, ethnicity, religion, or any other label used to divide us. All Marcus Stroman mentioned was literally THE MEDIA and how they divide the masses and cause hatred and resentment between us all.

How’s mentioning THE MEDIA and calling out their (obvious) divide and conquer strategy…HOW IS THAT “ANTISEMITIC?” If anything, the overwhelming response to his comments/tweets that were about no one except for THE MEDIA…well, the new target now placed on Stroman’s back should finally confirm (a lot of) what those other “crazy people” have been trying to say.

If you still think all of these people speaking out are just “crazy people,” I encourage you to go learn about former US Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney and also the story of the USS Liberty.

*I’m not trying to promote hate, anger, or any other negative emotion(s) towards anyone or any group of people. I simply don’t like the path we’re currently headed down where people’s opinions and factual history are being completely silenced*

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

What does he base that on? social media?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    What does he base that on? social media?
    Probably. I never heard anyone say Stroman is antisemtic. Well known he has a tenuous relationship with the media. He's a sensitive guy for sure. Seemed to get along OK first season in Chicago. If he struggles though, it could get tough. Winning cures a lot.

Kanye is in a category all his own.