area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tonights Plays

Toronto -122
    Minnesota -109
    Houston/LAD Under 7 1/2 -115

I got heavy money on Toronto. Thats an easy pick. Perez has not pitched well lately and the toronto bats should get some easy runs. An important note on the minnesota play is Santana is 8-0 when starting against seattle. Great value for the twins. The Houston/LAD under is good play considering roy oswalt has been lights out and the dodgers can't hit. Will probably 3 team it also. Toronto is the strongest play on here though. Good luck

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Tor and Dodgers under plays a good amount.

The Minn/Seattle game, that is a tricky tricky tricky one, and an interesting one from a capping perspective. I'm not sure at all what I think about it yet, but it's an interesting puzzle.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow HG View Post
    I like the Tor and Dodgers under plays a good amount.

The Minn/Seattle game, that is a tricky tricky tricky one, and an interesting one from a capping perspective. I'm not sure at all what I think about it yet, but it's an interesting puzzle.
    I agree the twins/mariners is pretty tricky but Santana is a great value at that price considering his numbers against seattle. Also the price might get even better for the twins because the public has seemed to jump on seattle since the line was posted.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not really sure what to make of that Twins team right now either guys. Are they buyers or sellers at this point in the season after losing 5 straight.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by area51steve View Post
    Toronto -122
    Minnesota -109
    Houston/LAD Under 7 1/2 -115

I got heavy money on Toronto. Thats an easy pick. Perez has not pitched well lately and the toronto bats should get some easy runs. An important note on the minnesota play is Santana is 8-0 when starting against seattle. Great value for the twins. The Houston/LAD under is good play considering roy oswalt has been lights out and the dodgers can't hit. Will probably 3 team it also. Toronto is the strongest play on here though. Good luck
    I like all 3

good luck tonight

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I look at the Twins game from the opposite perspective - getting +100 at home with King Felix is great value.