mastercapper
    mastercapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

2 Great Plays for Friday

Marlins/Mets OVER 9.5 Indians-115 Any opinions or comments are very welcome!!!

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mastercapper View Post
    Marlins/Mets OVER 9.5 Indians-115 Any opinions or comments are very welcome!!!
    Marlins Mets - how do you handicap two starting pitchers with a combined 5 innings pitched this season?

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mets/Marlins - I'm going to wait to see the actual lineups, but that is a very very tricky one, I'm pretty sure I'll wind up on the under 9.5. 9.5 is a high total for Shea, and the 2 lineups are not terribly fearsome right now, plus both have decent pens (except for Benitez). Lawrence of course has been an effective big league starter before, and Florida's guy was ok in the minors, and could easily be decent here. Plus it's actually coldish here in NYC tonight, I think I'll like the under, and I definietly wouldn't say the over is a great play.

The Cleveland game is tricky, because the always overpriced Yanks are suddenly a road underdog with a decent starter, quite a change from their usual position as big road fave with a shaky starter. But in this game yes I agree Cleveland is the right side, I wouldn't yet put it in the "great" category, I don't like it as much as Colorado for instance, but I do think it's looking like it's headed for the "pretty good" category.