Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

All Nl All The Time 8/9

Took a 0-3 last night, and am back to .500 for the week. Looking to reverse that trend tonight.

SD(-) This is about as high of a favorite I will play, but I think Young has got it in him to hold back these Cardinals. As I stated last week, Pineiro is Maroth Part II, and I feel the SD lineup should get to him.

PHI/FLA under 11 We may be looking at a defensive battle tonight, with few HR's.

CHC (+/EVEN) Lilly is the only thing going for this team right now, and though I know he is due to begin his second half slump, I think he can get it done here in COL. Cubs are happy to get out of Houston, and COL is due for a slow night at the plate.

GL to all.

mark09
    mark09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Negataur View Post
    Took a 0-3 last night, and am back to .500 for the week. Looking to reverse that trend tonight.

SD(-) This is about as high of a favorite I will play, but I think Young has got it in him to hold back these Cardinals. As I stated last week, Pineiro is Maroth Part II, and I feel the SD lineup should get to him.

PHI/FLA under 11 We may be looking at a defensive battle tonight, with few HR's.

CHC (+/EVEN) Lilly is the only thing going for this team right now, and though I know he is due to begin his second half slump, I think he can get it done here in COL. Cubs are happy to get out of Houston, and COL is due for a slow night at the plate.

GL to all.
    Been on the Rockies the last 3 and I don't see how the Cubs could open as favs in this one. The Rockies have hosted the Yankees, Mets, Phillies, Dodgers, Padres and the Brewers. What did the Rockies do? They went 15 - 3 and outscored the opposition by 71 runs. It don't matter who is pitching I am going to ride the Rockies at least one more night. GL on your plays.

Negataur

Thanks for the feedback.

I was on HOU all week, (Except last night, although I did warn any CH backers about Big Z.) I just feel that this CH best chance for a win this week, and COL has to be due for a bad game at some point.

I know how hot the Rockies have been. Sometimes stats can lie. That's what I'm playing tonight.

GL.

mark09
    mark09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Negataur View Post
    Thanks for the feedback.

I was on HOU all week, (Except last night, although I did warn any CH backers about Big Z.) I just feel that this CH best chance for a win this week, and COL has to be due for a bad game at some point.

I know how hot the Rockies have been. Sometimes stats can lie. That's what I'm playing tonight.

GL.
    I figured kill or be killed in this game on either side. Nice play on cashing with the Cubs.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

2/3. Nice job!

Negataur

Thanks, boys.