EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dumatrait !!!

Heres your chance again Bradley Snyder , a sweet big $ lock of the month going against a pitcher u and I cant pronounce .I am going Dodgers in the early game . Hes a lefty is my only red flag, pitched in 1 game in his career in the bigs and got shelled so why would I think he will perform well early in the daytime in a ridiculous hitters ballpark. I like the Dodgers and the over 10 .Dodgers break out of their funk . Other likes in the NL are Mets, Cards over 8.5 . In the AL I am going with Tigs to bounce back in the win column , Indians over 9.5.Other notes : I like doug davis and zona but want to know the weather first . Anyone know of any serious heatwaves moving in anywhere ? What do you guys/you too bateman feel occurs more likely than not when it very hot and humid at gametime ?

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mets Braves Duel

I have a strong feeling people on here are going to like the Braves , esp the value seekers . Because of the Hudsons great #s and showings of late , Braves beating Mets 7 out of 10 thus far , the Braves with new beast in Mark , it being an especially early daytime game to me means is more up in the air anybody can win than played under the lights , is just me maybe but seems true in all sports , the very early start the dog is $ alot . So why do I like the Mets ? 5 letters > REYES . Mets are 9 - 3 on thursdays , Braves are 5 - 7 . Braves due for L when hudson starts as they r 17 - 7 in his starts , off the chain ! Will say 17 - 8 around 3 if no rain . Maine giving up 6 runs in last start is not red flag to me because AT the cubs where cubs had that big 6 run 3rd inning , which for anyone that doesnt know should have only been 1 run scored in the inn but was bad call keeping the inn going , if I am mistaken there shoot me plz , well anyway thats my take = Mets win .
    Last edited by EJandV; 08-09-07 at 02:12 AM. Reason: mistake in post