dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop

dodif time

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was leaning towards them tonight myself sir.

BOL to you

dodif

thanks bbd

jmayer21
    jmayer21's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck, but I think I like seattle here. Jon Lester is no longer a strike out pitcher, and he finds himself facing a strong line-up in seattle. With his walks on the high side, seattle should have a lot of opprotunities. Boston is also traveling to the west coast, the day after playing a long (4hr 15min) game...

Boston may be able to get the job done offensively, however Horacio Ramirez has shown that he can only be effective at home, and at night.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

BoSox might prove me wrong here, but they have been bad in Seattle over the past couple seasons. Swept in 3 this season and then beaten in 5 of 6 the previous season. West Coast in general not kind to BOS. I think BOS travelling and SEA staying at home = Edge SEA.

LUNT101
    LUNT101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got a small play on SEA tonight. GL all.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    BoSox might prove me wrong here, but they have been bad in Seattle over the past couple seasons. Swept in 3 this season and then beaten in 5 of 6 the previous season. West Coast in general not kind to BOS. I think BOS travelling and SEA staying at home = Edge SEA.
    I was thinking along those lines as well, I'm on SEA tonight for a small play.

dodif

Quote Originally Posted by jmayer21 View Post
    good luck, but I think I like seattle here. Jon Lester is no longer a strike out pitcher, and he finds himself facing a strong line-up in seattle. With his walks on the high side, seattle should have a lot of opprotunities. Boston is also traveling to the west coast, the day after playing a long (4hr 15min) game...
    Quote Originally Posted by LUNT101 View Post
    Got a small play on SEA tonight. GL all.
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    stop

dodif time

PatrickSports
    PatrickSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston crushes LH finesse pitchers (.299) according to the good people at baseball-reference.com. Maybe the over is worth a looksie? Im on the Angels and SF.

jmayer21
    jmayer21's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would hate to be the guy that says I told you so...it wasn't that close

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like I stated a long time ago...Seattle will knock Boston out of the playoffs