jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16024

I knew the Yankees weren't done because how can you trust Brad Hand in clutch moments? He's been better lately but I still feel like the Yankees will get 1 across at least against him.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153612

oh my this is so sick

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO

Huge strikeout by Hand there but he's not totally out of the woods yet with Gary Sanchez coming up. At least the defense can play back for the double play.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8453

LOL

mackave

time for each indians batter to swing at every pitch 3 times, 3 outs, seen this about 10 times this year down a run

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO

DJ Lemahieu is so clutch. There's a reason that guy has won a batting title in both leagues he's just a great hitter. The Indians have to be deflated now we'll see if they can mount a comeback in the bottom half of the inning or if they're done now.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

you have to feel for Hand there, that was the 3rd really unlucky garbage hit of the inning. but you just knew it was coming..

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    you have to feel for Hand there, that was the 3rd really unlucky garbage hit of the inning. but you just knew it was coming..
    Brad Hand is just not the answer at closer. Tribe fans have to be wishing someone else will take over the responsibility next year.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

Brewers played like such bums all year, this one was for the taking but they swung at everything out of the zone

would've much rather seen the Giants get in for this series to be worth something

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO

Brewers played like such bums all year, this one was for the taking but they swung at everything out of the zone

would've much rather seen the Giants get in for this series to be worth something
    You and me both since I'm a Giants fan and hate the Dodgers but the simple fact of the matter is the Giants have no pitching. They had a great year offensively peforming better with the bats than I expected but they can't get anybody out not to mention Gabe Kapler made more than his fair share of boneheaded decisions that cost them games. They need to fix their pitching staff before they can seriously think about contending.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't know what's more painful watching the Reds leave a small village on the base paths or watching the Indians implode in yet another playoff game. It's got to be brutal being a fan of either of those teams right now.

mackave

wouldn’t notice if the indians left MLB for good

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

very true but at least the Giants had life to them with lots of positive energy, Brewers are just dead everywhere and don't even look like they want to be playing

Padres really went all out in meaningless games to eliminate the Giants, got their key guys hurt in the process, and now they're facing elimination

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO

very true but at least the Giants had life to them with lots of positive energy, Brewers are just dead everywhere and don't even look like they want to be playing

Padres really went all out in meaningless games to eliminate the Giants, got their key guys hurt in the process, and now they're facing elimination
    Yeah the Padres did go all out to eliminate the Giants and it might have hurt them in the postseason against the Cards. The Giants actually did surprisingly well against the Dodgers in the regular season so maybe they would have been a better opponent for the Dodgers than the Brew Crew but unfortunately they struggled against the Padres this season and that proved to be costly in the end.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20400

More games tomorrow.

Looks like White Sox are going bullpen, I’d assume Fiers for Oakland.

How will Reds respond? That’s a deflating way to lose. Castillo is good, but the young kid for Atlanta has beaten Cole and Yanks.

Cubs bounce back?

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO

Castillo has to pitch like an ace for the Reds to win. It's going to be another game where runs are at a premium probably. Hopefully the Reds can come up with the clutch hit that eluded them today but today's game had to shake their confidence a little.

First ... 2345