Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Can the Astros really lose all 4 World Series games in Houston?

If this happens the fans in Houston will be extremely devastated

think of how much tickets must cost

they see their team win 107 games and then lose 4 games at home to the lowly Nationals who barely managed to eek into the playoffs with a 93 win season

They have their ace on the hill tonight in Greinke

The crowd should be loud tonight, tailgates will start early, the Houston fans will be eating crawfish and drinking tequila shots all afternoon in anticipation of what is to come.

The moment of truth

game 7

Zack Big Rooster Greinke vs Mad Max Scherezer the fireballer with 3 different color eyes and a hurt neck.

Someone has to lose.

Will Soto do his inimidation dance in the batters box?

will Bregman carry his bat around the bases?

will Alltuve swing at pitches in the dirt?

Beating Verlander in the playoff is a piece of cake

but can they beat the ace Zack Greinke????

we will find out tonight

Joe Buck is out with a sore throat

Harold Reynolds will call the game tonight

FOREVER HUSKERS
    FOREVER HUSKERS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2004

Bear can handle Harold Reynolds over Buck any-day. Was hoping somehow to reincarnate Howard Cosell on Halloween eve to help with the broadcast.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I said it before the series started. This will be a 7 game series and the umpires will decide who wins it. This is how Vegas wants it.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Stros Blow

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I said it before the series started. This will be a 7 game series and the umpires will decide who wins it. This is how Vegas wants it.
    yep I remember

good call

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

“Lowly nationals” ??? Wtf wrong with you bud?? No team who makes the WS is “lowly” and they were one of best teams in the league for a long time, just got off to a bad start.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Go Nationals

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Lmfao. You also gave us such gems as the Braves would sweep cardinals and win WS.

It’s funny how this “what Vegas or networks wants” narrative only gets talked about the years it plays out this way. Fukkin redic. If anything the umps appeared to be helping Stros yesterday w that horseshit call that coulda cost nats huge had rendon not hit the home run next at bat!!! And there no way Vegas “wants” the Stros to win, I’m sure they have way more future liability with Stros.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lmfao. You also gave us such gems as the Braves would sweep cardinals and win WS.
    Paver was a little high on the falcons this year too. I think he may be compromised.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

“Lowly nationals” ??? Wtf wrong with you bud?? No team who makes the WS is “lowly” and they were one of best teams in the league for a long time, just got off to a bad start.
    it was said tounge-in-cheek

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Paver was a little high on the falcons this year too. I think he may be compromised.
    You think? Just a little. Dude is right behind fats as biggest homer on the site.

Dunno when this forum went from a gambling forum to a fan boy website??

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    it was said tounge-in-cheek
    You acting as if Stros playing nobody and should just show up and get their rings. This ain’t the Dodgers! Nats have heart!!!

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

regardless good game coming

2daBank

To answer your question of course they can lose all 4 home games. They both have already lost 3, why couldn’t they lose another?

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15465

Cole going to pull a MadBum and pitch 5 innings in relief on 2 days rest

2daBank

Nats like hitting in Stros park!!! Bigger question is are we finally gonna get a close game? None these games have been dramatic in 9th. Every one been busted open at some point. Just lay the -1.5 with each and take home the plus money? lol

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8429

leaning stros -1.5 here , kinda scared tho

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Cole going to pull a MadBum and pitch 5 innings in relief on 2 days rest
    I don’t see it. A few innings, sure. Can’t see him pitching 5. Nats will make him throw lot of pitches.

Max gonna pull a schilling bloody sock and pitch a gem while getting carried off mound every inning!!

Hopefully Nats already have the lead when grienke comes out!!

I’m little nervous about Corbin coming in, he doesn’t match up real well against Stros. It would be very poetic tho if the guy Nats could afford after Harper walked comes up big to win the WS!!! Gotta love that!!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 10-30-19 at 04:11 PM.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Over under 7.5 Banker what do you think

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Nats like hitting in Stros park!!! Bigger question is are we finally gonna get a close game? None these games have been dramatic in 9th. Every one been busted open at some point. Just lay the -1.5 with each and take home the plus money? lol
    this is very true.

not only do they enjoy the warm indoor temperatures but also they get both Kendrick and Cabrera in the line-up which makes for more fluidity

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Anything is possible in this world series especially if you are following W/L trends for the home teams.. Greinke will be on a short leash that all I know.. He can't be trusted for Houston.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Over under 7.5 Banker what do you think
    No freaking clue brotha. Still going nuts trying to decide to hedge nats future or just keep letting it ride?? lol.

I prob shoulda did so when Nats were up 2-0 but honestly thought at that point after beating Cole and JV at home they had it in the bag! Lol.

believe it really comes down to max health which none of us can know., Like I said yesterday if I was to play over I would sell it to 8 for plus money.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Anything is possible in this world series especially if you are following W/L trends for the home teams.. Greinke will be on a short leash that all I know.. He can't be trusted for Houston.
    We can’t trust max either, who knows how he will look??

2daBank

this is very true.

not only do they enjoy the warm indoor temperatures but also they get both Kendrick and Cabrera in the line-up which makes for more fluidity
    I’d guess it a combo of the temps and backdrop for hitters, and yes the dh obviously helps.

Just no freaking clue wtf scherzer will look like/how many innings he be able to give them??? Makes this game pretty much impossible to cap.

bill10
    bill10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2976

What’s lock of the night ? Need a winner bad. Thanks Man !!
    I’d guess it a combo of the temps and backdrop for hitters, and yes the dh obviously helps.

Just no freaking clue wtf scherzer will look like/how many innings he be able to give them??? Makes this game pretty much impossible to cap.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bill10 View Post
    What’s lock of the night ? Need a winner bad. Thanks Man !!
    Bro, Havnt you been reading my post? I have no freaking clue! How can we? We don’t have any idea how well or how long scherzer will be able to pitch???

If you believe mad max is fine then nats as dogs is the play. If you don’t think he can possibly be in top form obviously Nats in trouble., I don’t like the way Corbin matches up with Stros bats so if he asked to come in early and pitch lot of innings I’d worry. Although it be poetic justice for the guy they went out and got after Harper walked to help win the damn thing!!! Man how sweat would that be? One final kick in Harpers tiny nuts!! lol

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

If this happens the fans in Houston will be extremely devastated

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

We can’t trust max either, who knows how he will look??
    That's why you take the game over total.. I'd say pass on trying to pick a winner unless you wanna flip a coin, close your eyes and gamble blind Bankers

Both clubs will be throwing pitchers out there at the first sign of trouble.. Some of the starter studs are not use to coming out of the pen though and on short notice..

If you go off trends the Nats should win this though as both teams when playing on the road are only winning games in this WS...

2daBank

That's why you take the game over total.. I'd say pass on trying to pick a winner unless you wanna flip a coin, close your eyes and gamble blind Bankers

Both clubs will be throwing pitchers out there at the first sign of trouble.. Some of the starter studs are not use to coming out of the pen though..

If you go off trends the Nats should win this though as both road teams are winning games in this WS...
    I been gambling letting my nats future ride. I’ve only made couple plays all series just sticking e nats future. Tryin to talk myself in letting it ride one more time!! Why not? Fukk it, go nats!!!

Gonna tell you same as last night, if you bet over sell it to 8 for the plus money!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I been gambling letting my nats future ride. I’ve only made couple plays all series just sticking e nats future. Tryin to talk myself in letting it ride one more time!! Why not? Fukk it, go nats!!!

Gonna tell you same as last night, if you bet over sell it to 8 for the plus money!
    7.5 I don't like to get greedy.. Last night was tight up until the end there.. Eases the stress a little if it's tight coming down to the wire.. I don't like pushes either as it's a waste of my time with the O/U's when betting on even numbers..

2daBank

7.5 I don't like to get greedy.. Last night was tight up until the end there.. Eases the stress a little if it's tight coming down to the wire.. I don't like pushes either as it's a waste of my time with the O/U's when betting on even numbers..
    I rather risk a push than pay juice on a coin flip. Only one of the 6 would have pushed on 8. The plus money you had gotten on rest and the minus you didn’t lose on the 1 under would have more than paid for the 1 push., this 1st year I’ve dabbled w the selling runs on totals. The gains far outweighed the handful of pushes. Just math pal.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

913] TOTAL (WASHINGTON NATIONALS vrs HOUSTON ASTROS) o7½-110
    110/100
    Let's go
    Also took a stab again on yes runs scored 1st inning

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

IDK why people always use this thinking.

If they can lose 3 in a row, you get your ass they can lose 4 in a row.

Likewise, if the road team can win 6 straight games in the World Series....you can bet your ass they can win 7.

Nothing is a slam dunk but with Schwarzenegger going the Nats are very much on position to win this thing.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    913] TOTAL (WASHINGTON NATIONALS vrs HOUSTON ASTROS) o7½-110
    110/100
    Let's go
    Also took a stab again on yes runs scored 1st inning
    Let's get that OVER again tonight Seaster!!!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    IDK why people always use this thinking.

If they can lose 3 in a row, you get your ass they can lose 4 in a row.

Likewise, if the road team can win 6 straight games in the World Series....you can bet your ass they can win 7.

Nothing is a slam dunk but with Schwarzenegger going the Nats are very much on position to win this thing.
    A lot auto correct errors in my post but you get the point.

12 Last