JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

At this point, are Dodgers fans angry about Nationals going to WS?

I still can't believe the upset...

Anyways, if somehow the Nationals win the WS, are the Dodgers just gonna feel a lot worse?

How would you guys feel if the Dodgers were your team.

Where is King Mayan? He probably checked into the nut house by now.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Who cares about dodgers fans. Especially Gutless chicken shits that hide out for a week till all their bs threads go away. Just saying.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Who cares about dodgers fans. Especially Gutless chicken shits that hide out for a week till all their bs threads go away. Just saying.
    Bingo

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Bingo
    Clown ass dude was running his mouth crazy to me when it was 3-0, soon as nats tie it he disappears for a week,, lmfao. No respect for that weak shit.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 167

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Well. You didn’t see me hide when cards got their asses kicked!! Not like I was going around screaming they were gonna win the whole thing tho. Lol.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Almost as bad as Cardinal fans. At least the Dodgers won two games. St. Louis gave one of the worst performances in modern day NL Playoff history. What a terrible excuse for a team. But baseball is not worth a crap anyways. Just a long drawn out season that gives you guys time to lose your arse a little at a time.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why would anybody care who wins and loses other than a bet, Real fans that let losses and wins affect their lives have something wrong with them

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Why would anybody care who wins and loses other than a bet, Real fans that let losses and wins affect their lives have something wrong with them

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Nats could shut down Houston..
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave shocka1212 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Almost as bad as Cardinal fans. At least the Dodgers won two games. St. Louis gave one of the worst performances in modern day NL Playoff history. What a terrible excuse for a team. But baseball is not worth a crap anyways. Just a long drawn out season that gives you guys time to lose your arse a little at a time.
    All I care about my nats and cards futures.

JJ was spot on about this. I don’t care all that much if cardinals win or lose.

And I’m talking about one particular person not the whole fan base. Pay attention. I don’t lose at bases. Stop acting like you sharper than anyone here fat boy. You not.

2daBank

Bingo.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Nationals remind me of the 2007 Rockies. Team gets hot and plays well but then has to sit and wait for the series and lose their momentum

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Right now Dodger fans like myself can care less about the Dodgers or anything else.. Very disappointing season.. Goes to show you regular season records mean squat..

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

All I care about my nats and cards futures.

JJ was spot on about this. I don’t care all that much if cardinals win or lose.

And I’m talking about one particular person not the whole fan base. Pay attention. I don’t lose at bases. Stop acting like you sharper than anyone here fat boy. You not.
    Listen, you retarded drunk jail bird. You do not know caca. If I want to rearrange your teeth down your throat I will do so. I do not take any crap from losers like you. You have always been a f**king loser. Nothing has changed now. You had your chance. You blew it. I tried to be civil with you in your football thread. Now I am going to kick your lying fat arse up one wall and down another. Got that BOY?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Been saying this for years....being a fanboy is gay AF....fandom is for women and kids

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Listen, you retarded drunk jail bird. You do not know caca. If I want to rearrange your teeth down your throat I will do so. I do not take any crap from losers like you. You have always been a f**king loser. Nothing has changed now. You had your chance. You blew it. I tried to be civil with you in your football thread. Now I am going to kick your lying fat arse up one wall and down another. Got that BOY?
    This fukking guy can you imagine this loser in real life??

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Suck my dikk mobile.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Finally something not full retard from you

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

Well. You didn’t see me hide when cards got their asses kicked!! Not like I was going around screaming they were gonna win the whole thing tho. Lol.
    you good man. i liked ur post and was ready with the popcorn for the ultimate dodger homers response...but you sent him back into hiding

i now believe the nats WILL win it all... they just have too much going for them. only thing that can derail them is the layoff. but teams who sweep a LCS since it went to 7 game series are 1-7 in the World Series... so there's that

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Spoken by a true degen .. No action riding no interest..

Every gambler will sell out their favorite child hood teams growing up if they are betting against them. Nature of the gambling beast!!

Fan support vs Betting support - It always comes down to betting support.. JJ is right here!!!

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10910

Dodgers choked
    Yankees choking
    Simple

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

No if you get beat you get beat by the best? Go NATS

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Dam bro, you sound mad. Lol

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

At this point Dodger fans should be angry at the Dodgers for not advancing yet again to the WS.
    Nationals aren't the villains here.

And by the way, real fans don't bail out on games to beat the LA traffic, a real fan stays to the end even if it means sacrificing an hour of time sitting on a California expressway.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Dodgers choked
    Yankees choking
    Simple
    Yankees substantial dogs vs Houston. Not expected to win.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I was butt hurt when dodgers lost and I still have moments watching the games. Been waiting 30 yrs and knocking on door so close last 3 years. It gets better with time. As for Washington, makes me no difference what they accomplish.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Pretty sure any team would that got bounced by any team you should have beat.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Still can't believe the Nationals swept the Cardinals after beating the Dodgers. Still can't believe Dave Roberts still is managing the Dodgers.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Still can't believe the Nationals swept the Cardinals after beating the Dodgers. Still can't believe Dave Roberts still is managing the Dodgers.
    What could blow your mind is the Dodgers would have probably beaten the Nats in a seven game series...

stevenash

It's not healthy for your health to use so much energy spewing hate on a nameless, faceless message board.
    I hope you're taking your BP medicine, if not you could drop dead of a stroke any minute now.
    Not that I would like to see that happen as I don't wish death on anyone.
    Seriously dude, you need to calm down, and regardless of what you think nobody really cares about your trolling opinions.
    Personally I find your troll posts amusing, annoying but highly amusing I laugh out loud at some of the stuff you post.
    Final point, those who threaten other posters on internet forums such as these 99.99 percent of the time do so because there is no chance of anything coming from it. You have a certain amount of security posting your hatred from the confines of your mother's basement, but I'd bet money (and I'm a betting man) in a social setting you wouldn't even think of saying what you say here out of fear of getting knocked around. This is why you act out your tough guy fantasy here.

Please remember to take those meds, and please seek out mental health, your ten year posting record here confirms that you are in dire need of psychiatric help.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Like I said usually strong starting pitching will shut down good pitching and the Nationals have strong starting pitching.
    And yes, it's mind boggling that Roberts is still gainfully employed as a MLB manager.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Like I said usually strong starting pitching will shut down good pitching and the Nationals have strong starting pitching.
    And yes, it's mind boggling that Roberts is still gainfully employed as a MLB manager.
    That's racist man!!! ..

These days it's all about the color of your skin, right?.. I'm joking... Just messing around on SBR.. Am pissed my Dodgers lost..

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3557

Should be mad at Kershaw if anyone.

12 Last